Home

Hi everyone

Delphi

Originally posted by krkode

August 13th, 2003.

I'm sorry, you didn't file the correct papers in Triplicate on that date, you also forgot to sign some of the forms, I'm afraid because of this it won't become your buisness until the 31st.

Beauacracy, gotta love it

Originally posted by Clefo

I'm sorry, you didn't file the correct papers in Triplicate on that date, you also forgot to sign some of the forms, I'm afraid because of this it won't become your buisness until the 31st.

In that case, I'll be back :cool:

Seriously, though, Jedi220 has a point.

He does indeed. It would be very pathetic to have to close a "Welcome Back" thread because members couldn't be civil.

Please try people, we're all one big happy family.

I'll break out the fire, marshmellows, and guitar so we can all gather round the fire and sing happy songs while holding hands if you people don't watch yourselves. ;)

Originally posted by darthfergie

He does indeed. It would be very pathetic to have to close a "Welcome Back" thread because members couldn't be civil.

Please try people, we're all one big happy family.

I'll break out the fire, marshmellows, and guitar so we can all gather round the fire and sing happy songs while holding hands if you people don't watch yourselves. ;)

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about.

WB Delphi. :D

*suddenly feels important* :p:D

:eek: Marshmellows MMmm mmm yummi where are they!

(btw ya lets break this up clefo just for your information it was none of your buisness as well it was just between me and the admins it was no one elses buisness what is really pathetic is that people are trying to turn a welcome back thread into a warzone, now i hope that all the rest of us can have fun!)

*busts out the hot chicks and pizza!*

Oh and eets why "Oh god no"

Me and you have a clean record as of now and no i dont hate you and no i wont mess around with you think bout it we could even be freinds...

Archived