Home

New force powers.......

Darkjedi3000

Okay lets say your a jedi or a sith and you have mastered all levels of your force powers.Yet some can still defeat you .....

what might you need.........?:confused: ?

A NEW FORCE POWER!

really i'm creating this post to see what kind of force powers people can come up with,It could just be new edited power upgrade.Anything really aslong as its star wars realistic.

current force pwers i've seen or heard of are

Force jump

Force push/throw(throwing objects eg. like darth maul in EP1)

Force pull

Force speed

Force sense

Force grip/choke

Force lightning

Force heal

Force destruction

Force drain

Force protect

Mind trick

Force destruction

Saber throw

Force blind

any others i've missed

Force Teleport *squeal*

I've always wanted to teleport. If I could do nothing else but just teleport, I'd be happy.

What else would you need to win a fight, eh? A guy goes to swing at you and you just appear behind him. Eeee, man, I know I would get cold feet if someone did that to me.

How about Force Summon. You could focus your energies into weapons and other things, including projectiles and elemental fonts. Or Force Focus. You could take your enviroment and turn it into something rather vicious. Example: Take a small flame, and use the force to focus it into a large explosion in front of you. Example2: Sit knee-deep in water and focus it into a large wave to smash your enemies.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Force create food.

Hoooly CRAP that would be awesome. no more running to the store, no more paying for fancy restaraunts. Just Concentrate and BAM, 5 course meal on your table.

Now THAT is a good idea. no longer would u have to be hungry! I could just sit in class at school and make a hamburger appear:D

Force Blind. The ability to block another Force User's ability to use the Force would be suffient. Although as it currently stands you need more than one Jedi to be able to do this, therefore you need to learn how to do it solo. After you block them they would crumble under the rest of your Force powers. :yoda:

Force Blind was a force power in JK/ MotS. Plus Force Deadly Sight in those games aswell. Deadly Sight was cool, it killed everything in sight. I hate they took those force powers out of JO. Hmmm what force power would i have....probally Mind Trick.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Force create food.

Hoooly CRAP that would be awesome. no more running to the store, no more paying for fancy restaraunts. Just Concentrate and BAM, 5 course meal on your table.

LMAO, How bazaar. As for my idea -- I say force wish! You just wish what you want and there you have it! You can have any imaginable force you want as well as anyTHING you want@! Now thats a great new force idea...

Oh come on you guys....you all know that MY force power owns your powers in the face.

ESPECIALLY for all you college folk. You know the dorm food sucks and ramen noodles get old. Plus they won't even allow freaking toasters into the room. But with Force create food, you can have a freakin lobster dinner right in your room, with no fuss atall.

Archived