Home

Wally B. Feed...Hidden Hero or Major Monkey Mistake??

GuybrushTM

That's right....Wally B. Feed. I believe he truly is the hidden hero of Monkey Island.

I mean think about it......okay, you probably thought about it, and are saying to yourself,"My gosh, GuybrushTM(moi) is so retarded, I can't believe he could start his own computer!! Much less write this piece of mud."

But no, I CAN start my computer, and I CAN write pieces of mud!

Er.....anyway.....

Wally B. Feed...yeah...without him there would be no MI3 or MI4.

I mean just think if it wasn't for Wally's quick thinking in MI2 while they were hanging there......genius....

And in the 3rd!! If it wasn't for Wally's gosh darn insecurities, Guybrush wouldn't have been able to help save Plunder.

So my fellow Monkey Islanders, now that you know the true greatness of Wally B. Feed. Now that you know the true nature and kindess of him. I ask that you--vote Wally B. Feed this upcoming election year....no wait......

Well, if you disagree tell me who YOU think is the hidden hero...or who is just plain pointless, like those "Men of Low Morale Fiber (Pirates)" (hence the Major Monkey Mistake...)

:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

True. Although Wally only saves u in MI2 in the easy version of the game. In the normal version, you have to spit ur way out of the situation.

And wasn't it Wally's insicurities that made him serve LeeChuck in the first place?

If u ask me, the true hidden hero is Stan. Always has been, always will.

whats ur reasoning on that one? lemonhead could be called the true hidden hero in SOMI at least, if it werent for his slow thought process and uncanny sculpturing skills, guybrush would have never gotten the voodoo antiroot! for that matter, you could say almost any sideshow character is the "true" hero

Archived