Home

New look

Reclaimer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MydnightPsion

My mind is like...wow. I mean, first I was watching the Eraser for 30 minutes, then I started watching D3 the Might Ducks, and now a bright Swamp! I'm so confused...

I'm sure the eraser was better to look at then this... its burning my eyes.... so bright. :p

WH1T3=L4M3!

GR4Y=L4M3!

OK, seriously. It just...hurts. And is it just me or is the screen just a little bit wider than before? Not that that's a complaint, just an onservation.

Plus this is technically still JK2, not "Jedi Knight Series". There is not a single forum here devoted to Jedi Knight.

Originally posted by boinga1

WH1T3=L4M3!

GR4Y=L4M3!

OK, seriously. It just...hurts. And is it just me or is the screen just a little bit wider than before? Not that that's a complaint, just an onservation.

Plus this is technically still JK2, not "Jedi Knight Series". There is not a single forum here devoted to Jedi Knight.

erm... Jedi Knight series, that includes Jedi Academy. And, unless you ahven't figured it out, there are gonna be a lot mroe Jedi Academy areas soon. ;)

Originally posted by Datheus

I don't like the banner either:(

I guess I'm just used to the old scheme. Hell, did anyone know this was gonna happen? I didn't...

Spose it hardly matters though.. As long as they change the white background color :D

I had feelings, and Lynk new it was gonna happen.

:cool: :cool: :cool: MY EYES!!!

seriously change is good. I guessed there would be a change in the layout with the release of JA and all, but I had no clue to when it would occur. I like the banner, I was kinda tired of the old one. I do agree on the fact that it might be a little too bright but I like the white more than the brownish yellow.

I adore this scheme. Finally some bright colors to brighten up my life. This scheme is a keeper. ;)

I do have an idea though. It is possible to have an option (or hack) that lets you choose your own color scheme in a forum. It's just another implementation idea. :)

Archived