Home

New look

Reclaimer

Originally posted by matt-windu

Perhaps you have sensitive eyes.

It's not as simple as getting rid of the white. We want it to match the jk.net website, and that's white and blue. We administer the swamp and the rest of these forums. We provide a free service to you at no benefit to ourselves. We make all this possible, shouldn't you take our suggestions into account?

I'm reminded of something George Lucas said, about how he makes Star Wars films for himself rather than for others. I see why now...because you can't please everyone. It seems that the only people continuing this debate on web colors is ZBomber, Acrylic, and myself, and we can continue doing it in Feedback for as long as you like.

Maybe I do, but I don't think I do. Like I said, this is the only forum like this, GB doesn't bopther me. But I don't think it has as much white. If you want me to stop giving my opinion, I will. By arguing, it doesn't seem like its getting any where.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, GB is just as bright, and argueing is pointless.

The new style is fine.

"Arguing with the ops is like shaking your fist at God. There's nobody there; and if there is, he's not listening. And if he's listening, all you're doing is pissing him off."

Okay seriously. This colour system you have right here is seriously screwed in the head. Please replace the guy who's doing the colouring with someone who has colour ethics. I'm not overly sensetive to bright colours but DAMN. White... neon blue? that's a little much isn't it. Damn I'm glad Aresen isn't being treated like this, we like our black and dark greens and yellowy orange trimmings...

Or you could go about RENAMING THE SWAMP. Believe me it ain't lookin like the swamp anymore... it's a completely different place now

I completly agree lynk, i think the place should be renamed and the color scheme should e thought about before put in place, i mean....Grey and neon blue!? those colors clash its not even funny. plus when the swamp was darker it fit more with the name, SWAMP, a dark merky place, not super happy fun land with bright colors.

man, you guys really are taking this color scheme a little too personal. First of all, I'm sorry that one of the background colors switched to teal, and I would change it back, but I can't access the admin panel for some reason. Also, I'm sorry for the fact I am color blind, and I hope you all knowing this will make you a bit more tolerant. We are working to correct these problems however, so don't get overly excited.

Swoosh

Originally posted by Swoosh

man, you guys really are taking this color scheme a little too personal. First of all, I'm sorry that one of the background colors switched to teal, and I would change it back, but I can't access the admin panel for some reason. Also, I'm sorry for the fact I am color blind, and I hope you all knowing this will make you a bit more tolerant. We are working to correct these problems however, so don't get overly excited.

Swoosh

The colours are exellent in a.. Wierd sort of way.

*Steals moderator status from Swoosh and gets banned* :( Oh damn.

Originally posted by STTCT

I'm starting to become acustom to the baby-poop color.

Of course! That's what it reminds me of! :D Thanks STTCT. ;)

That comment about sabers is actually a good one, though...it would be nice to tie in the colour scheme with the saber colours available in each game. The problem, as I see it, is choosing colours that are 'light' but not 'bright'. You can have light, muted colours that work well - it just needs the right co-ordination.

Personally, I think the colours should tie in with the pictures used in the header graphics, for continuity purposes. But that's just me.

Archived