Home

Runaway - finally!

I received my review copy of Runaway from Tri-Synergy this week and am knee-deep in it currently. I won't give away any of my feelings yet; just wanted to let everyone know that you should watch for the Adventure Gamers review of this game very soon after the site returns.

Well, I guess I will at least say this: if you live in the US, for crying out loud, place your pre-orders now. That's all. :)

~stinger~

I think I've seen that game! Awesome! Tennis, right?

Anyway, re: Runayway, I wasn't honestly expecting it to be a particularly great or wonderful game. From everything I heard about it, it seemed like it would look really good but not really have too much depth (or breadth). I'm still planning on getting it, since it seems like it's exactly what I was expecting.

Originally posted by remixor

...From everything I heard about it, it seemed like it would look really good but not really have too much depth (or breadth).

runaway_thumb001.jpg

Hmm, you're right. Looks really good, not too much depth. But I disagree after that, it definitely has a lot of breas---- ....oh, you meant 'breadth. Erm, okay.

Originally posted by Homoludens

In that case, Erwin:

pong.gif

This will be the one game you're allowed to play for the rest of your life. Enjoy! :D

Well, we have a saying here in the Netherlands: Wie het kleine niet eert is het grote niet weerd.

Roughly translated:

You're not worth the great things if you can't appreciate the smaller things.

--Erwin

Originally posted by Erwin_Br

Well, we have a saying here in the Netherlands: Wie het kleine niet eert is het grote niet weerd.

Roughly translated:

You're not worth the great things if you can't appreciate the smaller things.

--Erwin

Finding someone else who can appreciate the smaller things is what should be of most concern to you.

*cough*

;)

Looking forwad to the review, Stinger.

Archived