Home

Suprised?

ZBomber

I can't remember, but I don't think I was very surprised. I wasn't really expecting it to be able to fly around, for some reason, and I seem to recall the first time I had an encounter it was a tough battle. I was more surprised encountering the very first Dark Trooper 'skeleton', I think.

Originally posted by StormHammer

I can't remember, but I don't think I was very surprised. I wasn't really expecting it to be able to fly around, for some reason, and I seem to recall the first time I had an encounter it was a tough battle. I was more surprised encountering the very first Dark Trooper 'skeleton', I think.

Yeh, the skeleton version was freaky. I din't think I had trouble with that one thoguh. ;)

I was a little surprised. I honestly hadn't read about him, and I just assumed they all looked like gray stormtroopers. I ran around and shot him with everything I had (and noted how he looked like a T-800 endoskeleton from Terminator, heh).

It was a cool plot, but my favorites were the Phase2's (even though they really didn't surprise me, although the jetpacks were pretty neat). They just rocked (except for the time when two troopers were hiding around a corner and I heard blasting and when I turned around to face them, the one guy had shot his partner full of holes! lol).

Probably the only thing that actually would scare me in DF 1 would be the Kell Dragons. Those things.....*shudders at the thought*.......those things are strong when you fight them without weapons! *faints and hopes someone will dump a bucket of water onto 'im.*

Originally posted by The Cheat

darktroopers:( the thought of them makes me tremble in fear

Yeh. I think I hate things that punch and slice more than guns... that would explain the fear of Grans (JK, not sure if they punch in DF) and Phase 1 Troopers. ;)

They punched in DF. I had a fist fight with one when I first played Orinackra. I lost... :(

I jumped outta my seat the first time I ran into the Phase I on Gromas, but Jan gave it away I'd fight some DTs on Anteevy in the briefing, so I was prepared.

The Gamorreans were the scariest. Took forever to kill, plus that axe could do some damage!!! They lost their edge in JK, and the Grans coming outta fans got my vote for scarriest in that game :p

Originally posted by Katarn07

They punched in DF. I had a fist fight with one when I first played Orinackra. I lost... :(

I jumped outta my seat the first time I ran into the Phase I on Gromas, but Jan gave it away I'd fight some DTs on Anteevy in the briefing, so I was prepared.

The Gamorreans were the scariest. Took forever to kill, plus that axe could do some damage!!! They lost their edge in JK, and the Grans coming outta fans got my vote for scarriest in that game :p

Yeh. They were hard in JK thoguh. 2nd level. Only having thermals, brayar, and an E-11 Blaster... ug.... I rememebr losing, because there are like 5 in that level. :(

Archived