Home

How long did it take for you to beat kotor?

Jedi Disat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at 39 hour into the game

after the melak encounter on the leviathan

when I encountered the deadly Mission stealth convosation bug- I was not as wise with my saves as i could of been and was unable to get around the bug- so back to beginning. 4 Hours in on Dantooine now though when i was at like 15 before.....plus I am alot wiser at selecting feats and powers ect now... and i thought i did everything on taris before however it turns out I only did half of the possible things....yay Light points! Im as true to the light now as i was before the game crashed- uber Jedi!

Originally posted by RedDwarfe

...plus I am alot wiser at selecting feats and powers ect now... and i thought i did everything on taris before however it turns out I only did half of the possible things....yay Light points! Im as true to the light now as i was before the game crashed- uber Jedi!

That's the best thing about starting the game over. Now you know what feats to pick. My first time through I picked all ranged weapon feats. That sucks when you are mainly a lightsaber user later in the game and you have the advanced sniper feat that you aren't using(at all).

51 hours, but that includes that time i spent sleeping after i feel asleep. damn needing REM. always getting in my way of conquering the universe. i'd say i actually played it for like 40-43 hours. now i'm trying to hit 100% completion with all side missions and buying everything (thanks manaan). i wonder what it'd be like to hit the star forge with Me, Carth, and Canderous all sporting Cassus Fett's Armor?

I did it in about 28hrs, not sure what I missed though. I did finish all swoop racing, all bounty hunting missions including the secret society, did the trials, got all of the players, I even returned some items to the elders before the end. Was there something that I missed? I did dark side the whole way that might be a problem, but everything in my journal was cleared out by the time I was the Dark Sith Lord

the game can be long or short depending on how u play it. IF u choose to play all of the sidequests i can see how it will take some time. But in general the darkside is quicker cause many of those sidequests are helping people and u end up killing them before the quests anyways. Plus the darkside has cool powers, like drain life which i have used to kill entire parties before they even get a chance to touch me.... p.s u do not get darkside points for using darkside powers. they just take more force points to use if u're on the light side.

• 10 months later...

Archived