Home

How long did it take for you to beat kotor?

Jedi Disat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mav what were you doing for such a short game? Warping, Turbo cheats?

Well it was my 4th playthrough and I already did it for male/female LS and Male DS so the only thing left to do was see if the ending for the female DS is very different.

Which of course it isn't really that different

So I basically did the minimum and used turbo to get around faster and got my adddarkside cheat to get my character maxed on DS, but I didn't cheat to level up which made the final battle with Malak actually hard for once...lol

I completed it the 1st time in 36hrs and 18mins on my xbox but im playing it again and taking my time and im trying to do all the missions

I'm going to get kotor for my pc coz i want to mod it up for fun, and i have a question that im hoping someone can answer. on the xbox the max character level up u can go is level 20, on the pc is this the same or can u level up further

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

And no one has found a way to break it yet...

Malak369 has one but it doesn't seem to work, at least for some people, including me.

me neither and i recalled somewhere there was a mod for a massive amount of feat/force points when u next lv up

well for my fastest time 38hr 27 mins

First time it took over 60 hours... And now when I have played

it through many times it takes little less than 40 hours... (but I

don't try to play fast... I try to do everything there is to do and

try everything in every possible way...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Being completely serious about this, KOTOR was a very easy game. And seeing as I don't have KOTOR for PC, my first run was to figure everything out. It seems like a jump but first time was around 30+hours and my second was around 11. Now KOTOR 2 is another story. I hated the plotline for KOTOR 1 because it was just.. too rushed, so I didn't really do any side-quests or games or even get to know any of my team mates. It was more of a speed run, to see how fast I could do it.. level up master flurry... powerful double lightsaber... tons of strength.. I'm sure someone will doubt this, but it doesn't bother me. :p

• 2 weeks later...

DUDE!!! mine's probably about a month!! Beside, I have fun exploring around it, I took my time!!

:yoda4:fire3:

Please refrain from Double Posting, that is having multiple posts in a row, while it is alright to do in some rare instances, here it isn't. Use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content or neccissary edits to your previous posts, thanks. -RH

Archived