Home

Who is most evil / ratty main character you know?

Yesterday I played Salammbo, and I must say that Spendius, the "hero" was the biggest rat I've ever seen!:evil6:

He backstabbed some guards...

He stole lotsa stuff (yes I know the 1st rule in adventures is"take everything that isn't nailed down but... this was THEFT!!)

He started a WAR!:mob:

I could tell more but I'd spoiled the game I think

He is an escaped slave willing to do anything to save his hide...

He makes Malcom from Kyrandia :jester1: look like Mother Theresa...

I just want to know, who is the most evil or biggest rat character you have played in a adventure / text game?

Or what was the worst thing you have done in a adventure?:confused:

Play the "dark side" of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and you'll have the ultimate worst protagonist ever.

MAJOR SPOILERS:

* Aid in the enslavement of wookies

* Destroy the ecosystem of an entire ocean planet

* Defend a guilty murderer in a courtroom

* Force persuade people to do your evil bidding, including having two party members kill each other (You can force Zaalbar to kill Mission, which is just about the most evil thing you can do in the game, since these two are the kindest people in your party.)

* Encourage a Jedi to embrace the dark side.

* When informing the death of a child to the child's father, call him a crybaby and extort him for money for his son's diary.

* Settle a family feud by spreading lies about both sides, and ultimately have both sides wipe each other out.

* Amongst others.

--BPF

Originally posted by bpfinsa

Play the "dark side" of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and you'll have the ultimate worst protagonist ever.

No kidding. I just started playing it. I wanted to be a sith Jedi Counselor, so I could get all of the really cool force powers. I am only a very little ways into the game and already I am having trouble playing. I don't think that I will be able to make it. Tomorrow I am going to start over again aiming to be a light Jedi Guardian. Maybe I will work up my nerve the second time through. I never realized it would be so hard to be evil.

Originally posted by Moosferatu

No kidding. I just started playing it. I wanted to be a sith Jedi Counselor, so I could get all of the really cool force powers. I am only a very little ways into the game and already I am having trouble playing. I don't think that I will be able to make it. Tomorrow I am going to start over again aiming to be a light Jedi Guardian. Maybe I will work up my nerve the second time through. I never realized it would be so hard to be evil.

That's funny because I've heard that a lot people intended to start out on the dark side (including myself) but ultimately decided to start on the light side because of how dirty your character can get. It's easier to play the dark side the second time around, though, because it feels more like a parody of the light side story. I'd recommend a soldier/guardian for the dark side due to its high strength and constitution, because playing as an arrogant, egotistical, manipulating prick has a tendacy to cause people to shoot at you all the time. Go figure!

:jumpfire:

(I had to find an excuse to use some of these side smilies...)

--BPF

Since it's been AT LEAST a week since I last mentioned Fallout 2, I will do so now. Aren't you thrilled? Fallout 2 really does give you the the chance to be just sadistic. You can proliferate drug addiction, get married and pimp/murder your spouse, kill off an entire village (Or several), and just be generally nasty. Good times.

Originally posted by Egarthen

Since it's been AT LEAST a week since I last mentioned Fallout 2

A WEEK! jpshakehead.gif

That's not a good sign. You should go see a doctor ASAP and ask for a "Mention Fallout 2" pill. "To be taken at least twice a day".

And.......oh........back on topic........ he's right, Fallout 2 is a great game to be a really sick bastard in.

Originally posted by Kingzjester

I always end up playing a rogue-mage character (or equivalent) in RPGs. I just never can be either good or bad... I played Black and White and remained neutral throughout.

This could be a good thing in KotOR. Do you have to pay extra for light and dark force powers when you are neutral?

Originally posted by SamandMax

It's easy to be a sick bastard in The Sims. Locking up someone in a room with nothing but a chair can be pretty mean. Especially when they start peeing everywhere.

and that's nothing....

the good thing is when you built them a pool and let them drown....:p

a very bad main character......:confused:

Guybrush...he is so idiot that he is bad...:p

the worst thing.....? the end in the last express....i believe it could be stopped by the hero...

letting tatiana all night in such a mind-hurt was bad and caused the death of 3 good people

there are some other things, this was the first that crossed my mind

----------------------

Yesterday I played Salammbo, and I must say that Spendius, the "hero" was the biggest rat I've ever seen!

He backstabbed some guards...

He stole lotsa stuff (yes I know the 1st rule in adventures is"take everything that isn't nailed down but... this was THEFT!!)

He started a WAR!

I could tell more but I'd spoiled the game I think

He is an escaped slave willing to do anything to save his hide...

He makes Malcom from Kyrandia look like Mother Theresa...

I just want to know, who is the most evil or biggest rat character

ououu...... i started liking this game....

:D

Archived