Home

Which side will you play on?

Crow_Nest

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record, it's ROXOR not ROXXX. :p:rolleyes:

And also, just for the record, the lightside is not more powerful than the dark side, they are equally powerful. But I don't want to bring up a discussion about that here.

What do you people plan to emphasize? Force Powers or Saber skills (for SP, I mean)? I plan on the sabers, first time.

Your actually right, I'll let the game influence me as well.

Emphasis on sabers or force? Well, sabers for me. I usually only use neutral powers when fighting a mass of enemies, and I rarely use lightning unless im in trouble and I want a quick end to the battle.

okay, i dont really understand this whole thread....i know its possible that JA will have a "choice" between Light or Dark somewhere (which doesnt matter anyway as ill cheat to get all the force powers). but thats assuming that the game will have a point where you have to choose. i mean, if it doesnt, then are you people JUST going to use Dark Rage and Lightning or JUST Persuasion and Protect in single-player? if so, then that seems pretty foolish to me...JO had nothing to do with a choice, it automatically upgraded your force powers, although i see JA as maybe different from this because you can supposedly not max all powers in the course of one game, meaning that you get to choose which powers you focus on....anyway, like i said it wont matter to me, ill just cheat to use all force powers.

in fact, you have a choice of all powers as soon as you beggin the game.

You choose what you want (lightning , heal protec and grip for example) but you'll have a choice to do later : choose your side definitly, this will change the end. (not your powers)

While your an apprentice you're "neutral" in fact, Luke and Kyle just critisize your mental when you choose dark or light powers :)

ligth = "you've got a real powerfull mind, let's go on liek this, you'll be a great jedi etc..."

• 4 weeks later...

I think for the sake of arguement, I will allow the game to kind of INFLUENCE my decision, if there is something that I can do that is kind of apparent I feel necessary to do, even if it takes me to the dark side, I'll do it, if it doesnt take me, then I guess its Light side then... Simple as that.

im gonna be mostly light cause they are the powers i use most but im gonna be mixed untill you have to choose

ill go light first and then ill go dark...then light then dark then light then dark :D

for multiplayer though im a light sider

absorb is a must

btw i dont remember what happens when you will WeeGee in JK1

whats the really kewl thing?

The darkside pwns,I will be both,but go on dark for a while,seeing how many npc kills I can get away with by makeing many save games;I HOPE KYLE KATARAN DIES IN THIS GAME,THAT'D BE TIGHT!HAHAHA DEATH TO JEDI MAINLY LUKE AND KYLE KATARN:d HHAHA JAN=SHOULD DIE AS WELLL!!HAHAHA I HOPE I CAN KILL ALL 3!OR MAYBE JUST JAN/KYLE AND MAKE A GORE/BLOOD MOD TO MAKE IT DISGUSTING AS CRAPAIO!MWAHAHAH!

The darkside pwns,I will be both,but go on dark for a while,seeing how many npc kills I can get away with by makeing many save games;I HOPE KYLE KATARAN DIES IN THIS GAME,THAT'D BE TIGHT!HAHAHA DEATH TO JEDI MAINLY LUKE AND KYLE KATARN:d HHAHA JAN=SHOULD DIE AS WELLL!!HAHAHA I HOPE I CAN KILL ALL 3!OR MAYBE JUST JAN/KYLE AND MAKE A GORE/BLOOD MOD TO MAKE IT DISGUSTING AS CRAPAIO!MWAHAHAH!

Kenshin[X], you sound more like Battousai the Manslayer than good 'ol Himura Kenshin.;)

Archived