Home

Which side will you play on?

Crow_Nest

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i couldn't resist and asked one of my friends who already played both sides on their...you know what. it's basicaly already in the demo you guys. the basic forces in the middle get upgraded as the player advances in the story. the light and dark forces are free to choose and don't mean nothing in the end. the choice is made in one dramatic game situation. so we can do what ever we want before that...so just save the game and load it to play the other side through.

also, i hear that the dark side is much cooler. and also tougher. the ending should be better "they" say. but it is better to play the light and after that the dark side...save the best for later...

Well as we all know you can take both sides in the demo, but I've heard that the last couple of levels and ending are influenced by your standing sort of like JK1. No confirmation on that since I don't remember where I read it.

I'll take Light first just to get the "correct" ending, and Dark afterwards. As for multiplayer I enjoy both, but I think I'll probably go Light more often for Absorb and Protect. In JK2 I switched to Light in multiplayer when everyone else and their mothers spammed Grip, Lightning and Absorb. I got very tired of FF saber dueling because inevitably it would become more about force powers and there weren't many interesting saber battles, but at least with Absorb you could even the playing field and take advantage of the poor saber skills of the Dark spammers.

Originally posted by Iblis Reborn

thanx princessliar

i guess i never killed him cause i would have remembered that

Use the weapons cheat to get loads of sequencer charges and put them all right under Weegee, then get some more and keep doing it until you have an enormous pile of the things and set them off. The explosion will be very loud, but you can still hear Rahn say his bit. Weegee doesn't disappear instantly or fall to the ground, but you can walk through him and after a little while he'll vanish. :)

Archived