Home

A guide to JK2 and JK2 terminology for newbies

FlashRam

first some common terms:

Lamer - Anyone who uses anything in the game other then saber combos, anyone who kills you using a move/tactic you are not very good at, or anyone who kills you with your saber down or your chat box up.

Laming - doing any of the above mentioned things.

Honor - Using nothing but saber combos, and standing around servers doing nothing with your saber down for hours.

Now, some general guidelines for playing JK2, I hope these are helpful.

1) Use nothing but saber combos. Particularly the 3 swing overhead red combo. This is what "True Skill" is made of. In the event that someone kills you while using this tactic, using kicking, pull kicking, or throw pull kicking, respond with "Omg...no skill...can't you do anything else?". If they respond with "Uh...but all you are doing is saber combos over and over....what's the difference other then the fact that my move beats yours?" then say "LOL what a n00b, private duel me ass!" or "omg u can hit 3 buttons what a n00b LOLOL learn to fight n00b" If they point out that saber combos are actually much easier and more simple then a pull throw kick, respond with "OMG LOL =P just wut I expected a N00b like u to say STFU Lamer and get some skill"

2) Only play on admin mod. The reasons should be obvious. First of all, you get all of the awesome emotes with which you can RPG with. Secondly, if a LAMER kicks you down, you can amsit real quick to avoid the death blow, then taunt him and call him a n00b. And you can do ELITE tactics like AMsitting and then gripping. These are the true marks of an elite.

3) Force is gay. Avoid it at all costs, as it lacks honor and true skill. See above terminology for an explination of honor. Also, anyone who plays CTF or knows how to strafe jump is a n00b fag, and you shouldn't respect them, since they can't do anything but lame. Challenge them to an FFA private duel and if you get lucky and win say: "LOL see N00B that is TRUE SKILL!"

bow- n

(1) crouching

(2) crouching and using the mouse to "look down"

(3) standing and looking down using the mouse

(4) a voluntary act that must be done before using a lightsaber against another person or bot in Jedi Outcast MP. If you do not bow you will have

"LAMER!!!!!"

spammed at you, as is of course polite and proper. You will be reported to admins who will bunny you, you empower on you, or put you to sleep until you decide to leaev or they get bored, as is also proper.

sufficient definition?

Hi...I have some remarks about your post mediablitz.

Lamer - .....anyone who kills you using a move/tactic you are not very good at. LOL...If you can't handle being beaten by a better player then go fishing or learn...The rest of your lamer definition is otherwise correct.

Honor - ..... and standing around servers doing nothing with your saber down for hours. --> WTF is the use of that? Have you got so much free time...ROFL huhu let's walk for hours on the bespin bridge doing NOTHING....This ain't honor to me...it's more like some lonely -afraid-of-the-real-world ppl :o

Force is gay - Well I don't understand why you say this but i respect your thought on it....I mean forces are meant to be used. If you can't play with them then choose another game man or you go on no force servers - which you probably do...

[Also, anyone who plays CTF or knows how to strafe jump is a n00b fag, and you shouldn't respect them, since they can't do anything but lame.] -- THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. First of all saberonly players and CTF players are completely different kinds of players. BUT. You will never see a CTF player (who plays with all weapons and forces) going onto a saber only server. What you do see is a lot of saberonly players go on full force, full weapons servers. And this I don't understand...Then they're whining because some weapon player killed them...And then they start playing with the vote kick button for the rest of the map...ROFL...Well **** them i say. They are the ones who should leave the server if they don't like it because its not a saberonly server.

My point is: CTF/weapons players and saberonly players are 2...It's simply a fact that both kind on same server is not working. I'm sure all agree. But not many weapons/ctf players will go on a saber only server. On the other hand many saberonly players go on fullforce/weapons server....which shouldn't happen...

Don't get me wrong. I have respect for the saberonly players but your remarks, mediablitz, are really weird...

Last thing: CTF players only lame etc...hmm....Look at your post

- Omg...no skill...can't you do anything else

- LOL what a n00b, private duel me ass

- omg u can hit 3 buttons what a n00b LOLOL learn to fight n00b

- OMG LOL =P just wut I expected a N00b like u to say STFU Lamer and get some skill

- then taunt him and call him a n00b

- LOL see N00B that is TRUE SKILL

I bet you have binds on those lines rofl....Only frustrated ppl say such things man...get a life...CTF players will almost never say such things.

BOOYA. oeps my bad...didn't read the whole thing...i feel kinda weird now :o....just kinda got excited after reading the first post hehe. Sry man. Well the post i wrote can stay there...Some saber ppl should read this and then realize they better avoid those fullforce/full weapons server.

EDIT: I wonder how I could miss the other posts...would have realized you were mocking them...Anyways this is talk of a true saber player... Nice acting man ;)

Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz

first some common terms:

Lamer - Anyone who uses anything in the game other then saber combos, anyone who kills you using a move/tactic you are not very good at, or anyone who kills you with your saber down or your chat box up.

Laming - doing any of the above mentioned things.

Honor - Using nothing but saber combos, and standing around servers doing nothing with your saber down for hours.

Now, some general guidelines for playing JK2, I hope these are helpful.

1) Use nothing but saber combos. Particularly the 3 swing overhead red combo. This is what "True Skill" is made of. In the event that someone kills you while using this tactic, using kicking, pull kicking, or throw pull kicking, respond with "Omg...no skill...can't you do anything else?". If they respond with "Uh...but all you are doing is saber combos over and over....what's the difference other then the fact that my move beats yours?" then say "LOL what a n00b, private duel me ass!" or "omg u can hit 3 buttons what a n00b LOLOL learn to fight n00b" If they point out that saber combos are actually much easier and more simple then a pull throw kick, respond with "OMG LOL =P just wut I expected a N00b like u to say STFU Lamer and get some skill"

2) Only play on admin mod. The reasons should be obvious. First of all, you get all of the awesome emotes with which you can RPG with. Secondly, if a LAMER kicks you down, you can amsit real quick to avoid the death blow, then taunt him and call him a n00b. And you can do ELITE tactics like AMsitting and then gripping. These are the true marks of an elite.

3) Force is gay. Avoid it at all costs, as it lacks honor and true skill. See above terminology for an explination of honor. Also, anyone who plays CTF or knows how to strafe jump is a n00b fag, and you shouldn't respect them, since they can't do anything but lame. Challenge them to an FFA private duel and if you get lucky and win say: "LOL see N00B that is TRUE SKILL!"

I live by these rules :p better add J/K in as a few people on this forum dont under stand sarcasm

Jaba,i am a ctf player,and i do play sum saber only server(no force and ****)

and it realy suck to see people sitting all day in their chair,and just waiting to have their moment of joy to kick someone that playing oops i mean laming

i got banned from like half of server list from FFA and now i dont even bother showing up in FFA server i just cant play cuz i get kicked or banned and trust me ive been into ffa since 1.2 and now it just plain gay and that freakin rule saber down is one of the main reason why the game is death

there tons of new player trying to play but they get banned at god speed

this game should be more like CS...no one complain bout type kill or **** like that,dude would u ever see someone in the middle of de_dust with knife and replying ''omg dude i had knife out"

anyway i know im totaly out of the subject but oh well,im freakin bored at 5 am so just wanted to share my point

this is my new play ground:

^3Fun ^7Server|23ms|64.246.58.194:28070

The original owner was a guy named JediFuzion. He actually was a pretty nice guy but who ever is running it now is pretty much handing admin to any 11 year old jackass that asks for it.

One of the new guys running it is some jackass name choke or choker or something. Guy is a total basket case.

The other night traj and I were there and he put the entire server (like 20 people) to sleep for 15 minutes because someone using mind trick rubbed up against him with a saber or something silly like that and since he did not know who it was, he decided to put the entire server to sleep and call us all some rather colorful names...

Few days before that I was kicked from the server 5 times because... I got on the roof on ffa_bespin and they were holding an /amsit jedi camp fire up there...

:rolleyes:

No one seems to have full rcon or the higher levels of admin because you would think after all the crap I've given them I would be banned but oh well.

:cool:

jedi camp fire......lol

DAMN, has the world gone mad or what...I still can't believe there are people actually enjoying sitting in a circle for like half an hour doing nothing on a server...They are so into this ****...I'm pretty sure those people dress up in their momma's black dress, put on a darth vader toy mask on their heads, and then connect to the server.

Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz

1) Use nothing but saber combos. Particularly the 3 swing overhead red combo. This is what "True Skill" is made of. QUOTE]

Reborn actually has true skill with that combo. You could drain all you want and still die.

oSS'jabba btw is a german guns ctf player like the guys from [pg] (dsbr) and dE. He wouldn't know of saber only ctf clans.

Archived