Home

A guide to JK2 and JK2 terminology for newbies

FlashRam

mediablitz, very nice job on that guide :D

noide, please do not make posts consisting of a few short words/just a smiley/flaming.

Originally posted by Jed

noide, please do not make posts consisting of a few short words/just a smiley/flaming. [/b]

hehe me and noide know each other,so i seriously dont mind what he just said =P

but yea i agree bout the smiley post

ROT IN HELL NOIDE

Havent posted here in months.... I was pretty well skilled back in the day. I played CTF,strafe jumped,wallfloated, pull kicked,all of it. I was the best Guns Force member inmy clan who only NF Dueled in WoW (All people do in WoW is NF sadly enough but they dont act like asses) All of that being said, here is my problem.

All of you people still refer to "Fanboys" with the three lettered term that I held to a high value and extend when I graced the JKO world, and those letters are R P G.

The True "RPers" of JKO, none of you ever saw, none of you ever met, because we held private Roleplaying Servers where we....get this.... *dramatic pause*

Hated "Fanboys" Fanboys are those saber-down= no kill,and I followed that rule when on those kind of servers,but I never... *presses rewind button and turns volume up*

NEVER...went to another person's server and tried to enforce those 'ways' upon others playing there. Fanboys get frustrated and talk crap after you beat them in a real game,but they also piss off "RPers" by acting OOC. How many Han Solo's do you know weild a lightdsaber adn say "Saber Down,and bow...BOW!"

So please...for the sake of the nameless many that you do not know.the secret societ of 'True' "RPers" Never.....confuse a "Fanboy" with a "RPer". There are still a lot of these secret RPG clubs going on and you give them all a bad name by confusing the two.

Originally posted by Ronin_Medjai

Havent posted here in months.... I was pretty well skilled back in the day. I played CTF,strafe jumped,wallfloated, pull kicked,all of it. I was the best Guns Force member inmy clan who only NF Dueled in WoW (All people do in WoW is NF sadly enough but they dont act like asses) All of that being said, here is my problem.

All of you people still refer to "Fanboys" with the three lettered term that I held to a high value and extend when I graced the JKO world, and those letters are R P G.

The True "RPers" of JKO, none of you ever saw, none of you ever met, because we held private Roleplaying Servers where we....get this.... *dramatic pause*

Hated "Fanboys" Fanboys are those saber-down= no kill,and I followed that rule when on those kind of servers,but I never... *presses rewind button and turns volume up*

NEVER...went to another person's server and tried to enforce those 'ways' upon others playing there. Fanboys get frustrated and talk crap after you beat them in a real game,but they also piss off "RPers" by acting OOC. How many Han Solo's do you know weild a lightdsaber adn say "Saber Down,and bow...BOW!"

So please...for the sake of the nameless many that you do not know.the secret societ of 'True' "RPers" Never.....confuse a "Fanboy" with a "RPer". There are still a lot of these secret RPG clubs going on and you give them all a bad name by confusing the two.

Fanboys are them members that cant play competitively nor able to Role-play as they have social issues. I mean how gay do they look walking around with sabers off in a ffa game, and get upset when you twat them. me I play to win and have fun... but it relay escapes me how you can enjoy a game walking around trying to look like a twat, and then get sooo stressed when some one kills you!!! play the game like it was intended - to kill/cap and win.

I am not sure what gos on in RPG games, but I am sure its not lets sit round the fire singing or walking around like a right fag.

No there are actual plots and characters and etc. that go in those games, many might think it ridiculous, but as long as they clearly label their servers and let people know what they're doing I believe they're perfectly entitled to RP.

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

Fanboys are them members that cant play competitively nor able to Role-play as they have social issues. I mean how gay do they look walking around with sabers off in a ffa game, and get upset when you twat them. me I play to win and have fun... but it relay escapes me how you can enjoy a game walking around trying to look like a twat, and then get sooo stressed when some one kills you!!! play the game like it was intended - to kill/cap and win.

I am not sure what gos on in RPG games, but I am sure its not lets sit round the fire singing or walking around like a right fag.

Who's talking about social issues? ;)

Sorry, back to topic.

Originally posted by Redwing

Who's talking about social issues? ;)

Sorry, back to topic.

Well if they talk in RL like they do in game, they must have a few problems - and a high blood pressure.

........talking of Social issues i have about as many on line friends than RL friends............... agghhhhhhhh help me some one ;P

Man, JKII got ruined. Every FFA server (just about... or clan server) has those stupid rules, and i hate em. They ruined the game. But I did find a really sweet force mod server.. ill get you guys the IP. It said the rules dont apply here, and your allowed to 'lame'

Another thing, why is it called lameing when FFA mean Free For All, and your supposed to run around slashing people with your saber, or shooting em? Dueling is for fun, and it is. But i also like to fight a huge group of people, anyway i want.

A Tip: stick to TFFA ;)

Mediablitz, you took the words right out of my mouth! I laughed hard when I read your first post here.

I get on these servers and I try, I really *try,* to respect their little rules... I don't usually bow, but if someone goes through that whole routine... I'll hit crouch real quick. One guy last weekend got mad because I wouldn't draw it out.

I told him, "hang on a sec...." and left my chat box up for 20 sec or so. Then I typed, "couldn't find that bow thing in the instructions.... what key is it? My book didn't even say you had to do it."

This guy refused to ignite his saber and fight, so I dfa'd him. :D Needless to say, he stalked me for about 5 min then disconnected when he couldn't kill me.... I'm not really that good either! In fact, I suck at the game :p

The WORST, absolutely WORST, thing that happened to make me say "Screw thos silly rules" was the other day in the ]NT[ Team FFA server... I join the blue team and there's about 3 on 3.... my "teammates" stood around chatting with each other while the other 3 pulled a train on me!

Next map I join the Red team and start killing those two girls (I really think they were girls...). They got pissed and kept saying "stop... our sabers our down." :cool: They whinned like girls, used Tavion skins, and had girly names....

They were the only ones on BLUE TEAM! for a minute anyway...

I've resigned myself to saying screw all that bowing/saber down crap, especially in Team FFA, where I like to hang out lately... the FFA servers are just people standing around chatting and doing those damn emotes!

I hope the JA mods won't have that crap!:mad:

Originally posted by SkinWalker

The WORST, absolutely WORST, thing that happened to make me say "Screw thos silly rules" was the other day in the ]NT[ Team FFA server... I join the blue team and there's about 3 on 3.... my "teammates" stood around chatting with each other while the other 3 pulled a train on me!

Next map I join the Red team and start killing those two girls (I really think they were girls...). They got pissed and kept saying "stop... our sabers our down." :cool: They whinned like girls, used Tavion skins, and had girly names....

They were the only ones on BLUE TEAM! for a minute anyway...

Yeah the ]NT[ TFFA server sucks. I think I had at least everyone from my team ****ing duelling once, on another map they were all chatting and doing the saber-doing-circles-around-player thing :headbump, so I just said, this sucks nobody does **** here *disconnect*, and it cheezed me off because it had to be the first and only TFFA server I had ever been to that acted like one of the 234876 FFA honour code servers.

:swear::fist::¬:

When I get a new computer in a couple months, I'm just going to go all out and lame 'til my fingers get sore :smirk2:

(I never used any of these smilies before :p )

the very reason why this stuff started was because FFA duels were in nf and not FF. If they were in FF probably a lot less of this stuff would be happnening and players would be forced to adapt. The challenge duel stuff makes it more like a star wars environment causing fanboys to act like ppl in movies. Well, they too would adapt to highlevel playing if the duels probably were in ff. Because, the top level nf duelists are not found in ffa servers much however top level FF duelists are usually in the ffa servers were they get banned or kicked

Archived