Home

City Militia

-=ReApEr=-

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, that was unexpected:(. I think we need to all take a long vacation on Datooine when this party is all over:). I kind of agree with Murashu. We should just keep adding titles. I think Setsuko should be Head of all forms of Combat in this PA. Security, military, whatever it is. We shouldn't create hundreds of titles and other such "nonsense", it get confusing:confused:. Just keep it simple for now. Not have the Head of Protecting All of Froobuk's Snack Machines In a Five Mile Radius:):p. We have a head of the combat group, let her be the head of security. Well there's my rant.

Actually Head of Security does have a role. Someone in charge of the city Militia, but heh if Murashu and you Vessen what to keep on trying to put me down then carry on....

And no offense to Set, but she isn´t even in the game yet. She can´t control everything..

OK...STOP RIGHT THERE..This is where we are getting separated again from each other. but i feel these disagreements are only a stepping stone to becoming a better PA..I think Reaps here is feeling like we aren't getting as much a say as we should..Maybe he is right, i dont know for sure. But lets not turn this into a flame war. Lets talk it out and find the problem.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Actually Head of Security does have a role. Someone in charge of the city Militia, but heh if Murashu and you Vessen what to keep on trying to put me down then carry on....

Just because someone has a different opinion about something does not mean they are putting you down. I posted non-flaming comments about what I thought and you replied by calling me a ****ing bitch. Now I know people feel brave and like to spout off at the mouth on the internet because you are physically out of reach of the people you are talking to, but I don't think this is the best way of discussing things.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

And no offense to Set, but she isn´t even in the game yet. She can´t control everything..

I dont think Set has tried to control anything. She will be in the game when she is ready and if she chooses to give up her title thats her choice.

Head of Protecting All of Froobuk's Snack Machines In a Five Mile Radius

lol but i thought that was funny. I see your point mabye then Set should be the one to decide?:) just a consideration mabye she doesn't mabye she would rather have someone take over I don't know, set? *Jatari looks over at set asleep again* would you like to take part in this conversation?:p

Originally posted by Murashu

Just because someone has a different opinion about something does not mean they are putting you down. I posted non-flaming comments about what I thought and you replied by calling me a ****ing bitch. Now I know people feel brave and like to spout off at the mouth on the internet because you are physically out of reach of the people you are talking to, but I don't think this is the best way of discussing things.

I dont think Set has tried to control anything. She will be in the game when she is ready and if she chooses to give up her title thats her choice.

No it was a opinion though was it, you were trying to put my idea down. I don´t feel brave, you want to speak to me face to face i would be more then happy to do that.

I didn´t say set tried to, i said she can´t control everything as people were saying. I understand she will arrive once she´s ready, in no way was i flaming set.

As myself, crawling up the Creature Handling tree, I think I could do some damage as security.

Anyway, I think that anyone can be security, when ever they feel like it. It really doesn't matter who is, does it?

Just appoint anyone who wants to do it, since I am on at different times than all of you.

Why did your appoint YOURSELF Reaper? Why not look better, when someone actually appoints you? If you are that cocky, then you do not have my vote...I want someone who is humble enough, to see if they are good enough by the people.

Well, Why not have Corzip, or the lead combat person(Who ever that is), be the leader, and just appoint people. We can all be security, at different times. No set times, just when you are in the city, and you see bad things happening.

That should be the way, give everyone in the PA the ability to be a security officer, until they prove themselves UNWORTHY.

Also, sorry for assuming things. I am just jumpy

I don't know about you guys but I want some say from Corzip, Jan, or Set on this topic. I think it would be fun to be a security officer. Not the head or leader of it. (I don't like being the leader of things...its fun to take orders from people :)) Also a creature handler would be a superb idea as an officer. Creatures can tank for you, like in this Imp Raid on Moenia it took about 5 minutes for a Teras Kasi Master, me, and 5 other people to take out this Rancor. Creatures are very strong, I think it would be cool to have a Rancor-Unit. Kind of like a K-9 Unit only stronger :):p.

Why do we have to have a leader? We do not...Just allow people who want to be security, have the ability. Sure, you could have a few organized scheduals, but who will follow it?

I will be a security officer...I think everyone can be. Just allow themselves to be proven unworthy, before they are stripped away, or do not want to be one.

Ride, read the entire thread first of all. Here was my suggstion i made a few posts ago.

I´ve kicked ebiks ass in duels =) But ok, i was being a bit bias here. Let me explain from a better view, thinking about everyone in mind.

We hold a vote for a Head of security, the head of security picks his own deputy. Then basically people can sign up for the city Militia, if we get a certain ammount then shifts can be moved around.

Say a hour or so a day, i personally don´t mind patrolling for a hour or so. I personally think it can contain alot of RPing and fun.

Now i think when our doing shifts it would be good maybe if we wore a set uniform. We would be helpers and police in OUR town, people can contact Militia members for assistance and aid an help.

What do you think guys, a sign up system. Then we have a vote for a Head of secruity to make things fair.

A election idea for the Head of Security position. And any wannabe security officers can just sign up. Don´t read half a thread, read all of it...

Okay, so I missed your entire post of nonsense. I know what you think, and I could tell by the first post.

Anyway, why should we have a schedual? REAL LIFE issues can come into play, then if you were "Head of Security," you would get all pissy because someone couldn't make their shift.

Having shifts is pointless, but could do some good. I for one, will patrol a city, when ever I have the time, once I am a Security officer. Do you want to know why? I can only play when I can. I have no set schedual...I am a CASUAL gamer, which means I do not have all day, such as some of us, who are power gamers, and power level.

Another thing, the Role Play factor would be nice, but I would rather get my skills up, so I can be an effective security officer.

I do not expect you to understand any of that, but I play as much as I can, and that is about 2-4 hours a day. Those hours are scattered here and there...

As to reading your post...Do I have to even acknowledge your post? No, I do not. I just missed your post entirely, and I was not even directing anything towards you, yet you assume the responsibility of flaming me...Just because you are some "leader", doesn't give you the right to flame me, nor anyone else. No wonder Jek is having such a hard time from you, because you take everything so personal...

ok now I'm a causaul player too,

and I see your delema and I see your point...

well we should have shifts, only on sertain ocasions like a partys... and I know Role playing should be involved...

and I see that problem where we will have RL things getting in the way. BUT Reaps isn't a leader...that is for a fact he resigned and Omir is now leader. and yes he does get a little tuchey now and then personaly I just think the heat is getting to him...:p but I haven't seen anyone flam him until he has been shot down everyonce and a while. like in this conversation...

As myself, crawling up the Creature Handling tree, I think I could do some damage as security.

Anyway, I think that anyone can be security, when ever they feel like it. It really doesn't matter who is, does it?

Just appoint anyone who wants to do it, since I am on at different times than all of you.

Why did your appoint YOURSELF Reaper? Why not look better, when someone actually appoints you? If you are that cocky, then you do not have my vote...I want someone who is humble enough, to see if they are good enough by the people.

I didn´t appoint myself, i said i would be in the election as a candiate.

and then you don't seem to be flaming but ofcourse you opinion again is the same as saying Why don't we have any leaders instead let's all run around and just play...:rolleyes:

with this post here...

Why do we have to have a leader? We do not...Just allow people who want to be security, have the ability. Sure, you could have a few organized scheduals, but who will follow it?

and he replys to correct you saying what he mean't to everyone again....

Ride, read the entire thread first of all. Here was my suggstion i made a few posts ago.I´ve kicked ebiks ass in duels =) But ok, i was being a bit bias here. Let me explain from a better view, thinking about everyone in mind.

We hold a vote for a Head of security, the head of security picks his own deputy. Then basically people can sign up for the city Militia, if we get a certain ammount then shifts can be moved around.

Say a hour or so a day, i personally don´t mind patrolling for a hour or so. I personally think it can contain alot of RPing and fun.

Now i think when our doing shifts it would be good maybe if we wore a set uniform. We would be helpers and police in OUR town, people can contact Militia members for assistance and aid an help.

What do you think guys, a sign up system. Then we have a vote for a Head of secruity to make things fair.

so you see I'm trying to say he's not just a bad guy... and if you don't read all the posts you can miss a very important part...

Now I'm not trying to flame you I'm trying to get a point acrossed.:D

It´s my fault guys, i wasn´t clear from the start, which was the most important post.

Now i see what you mean ride, and rotars would fit into a week maybe. :)

Say 2 hours a week minimum, and any other time is on your own accord. If you can´t do the 2 hours, if i was Head of security. All i would need is a email, with you stating i can´t make it. ;)

I´m not asking for hardcore officers here, nor Head´s. I know fun is also part of the game. :D

*browses to the posts..*

hmmmm

this city militia is only of concerne when we have a city to speak off.

the city milotia will be chosen by simple election. we will ask what people find the best amongst us and who are willing to do so. and we will VOTE:)

now this is an HONEST vote.... so if i find out any of you will cheat on that.,... you will NEVER EVER be in the militia... just saying for future note :)

now quiet this discussion down and we will open it once when get a city OK?

Corzip Dinn

Archived