Home

Dante modelling project

The_Freeman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, this project is still alive. If it isn't, I'll release whatever we currently have myself!!:D I haven't heard from Freeman either but I think we still are looking for some sounds for the model. We are also adding a sword mod so he'll be able to use his huge ass sword ingame. I'm not directly involved with that so I can't say how close to completion the sword is. All in all, the model is DONE. We just have to add all the extras :p

• 2 weeks later...

Screw the sounds I dun mind if he sounds like Kyle a lil all I give a damn about is the Model and sword I'd like to see this come out before JA on Thursday and the only way they gonna get sounds is to record em from the game and thats a pain trust me I've done it i did it with the Yun model along time ago.

Originally posted by Vincentt Shin

Screw the sounds I dun mind if he sounds like Kyle

comon man ya gota have the sound otherwise it just wouldnt be dante, a little bit of extra work makes it all the better(yes im pooping my pants wait for the model 2!)

Originally posted by Vincentt Shin

So.... any progress yet? Btw I got ja and jk2, models work but sounds don't so they are pointless for ja users anyway. If you want to find sounds still I hope you do, and I hope to see or hear of more progress on this model soon and as for patience, I have none; so don't tell me to be patient.

That better? :D

Archived