Home

Dante modelling project

The_Freeman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freeman is the one working on the sounds, and I haven't heard from him in a while... I guess he died or something:p I'll probably wait a week before I release the model (unless he shows up before then) I worked too damn hard on this to not release it

graves

i just want to say VERY GOOD FREAKING JOB ON the model i searched google but came up empty handed i would like to see this model hit the game but if it didnt have the sound it wouldnt be dante i wish i didnt get rid of the ps2 or i would of done it for u im sorry guys didnt think of this

Though the grunt and scream sounds could not be achieved (still trying to do it, though), we released the model on jk2files.

I would like to say: F*CK YOU VERY MUCH to all the users that threw me crap when I started this project.

Hope you like the model.

More to come.

P.S= The emulator PCSX2 emulated Devil May Cry, so if someone cares to rip grunt and scream sounds from Dante, for us, it will be greatly appreciated, and we will update the model.

Sword mod is on its way.

Heh, when you upload it automatically goes on.

PCGM = beautiful wub. <3

EDIT: Works darn fine in JA, pal. :D

Also, you think possibly you can weight the mouth bone, because in JA MP eyes/mouth/facial animations are realistic. Weight the whole face. :)

If you need a JA version, I got it. Put in JA folder and it converts automatically. :eek:

EDIT2:http://www.fourgen.co.uk/hitman/shot0001.jpg

Check that out, pic of him in JA.

*prepares to get pummeled by various objects*

The model's kind of....*coughbadcough* for all the hype you guys made, I was expecting like the grand model of Danteness, not...just plain Dante, and remotely looks like him.

the Model's kind of bland ,and the skin looked some what rushed and over looked in little details. I was some what dissapointed = /

but I can't model! so what do I know? this is probabbly 10 times better than I could ever do, but the skin lacks humanity if you will, the skin onthe face is all one tone, there's no texture to it, but I didn't look at it closely so yeah.

it's not a half bad model/skin but all the hype you guys made me get my hopes high.

I'll give it a 7/10

I got a question since the sword is going to be a usable hilt are you gonna use the ja tutorial to make it JA compatible? I think that would rock for all the JA mp players specially since I wanna use the sword in JA mp.

My rating is like 9/10 because there are things wrong with it that you can't help like his jacket sticks to legs and my friend says he looks a little thin but other then that its nice.

The hair is the way its portrayed in the game, and the reason the cloak sticks to the legs is because he didn't model the cloak seperately from the body, otherwise we'd be waiting quite a bit longer for this model to finish. Little skinny? Yeah that's what I thought too when I was helping them with it, but graves kindly informed me he never played the game and was going only by the design art that he was given rather than the game. The face is fine, just how it's supposed to be, and I don't know about the face being one color, but, as I stated before graves intended for the model to look like the original game character. The line, both me and graves said was hideous, but graves apparently didn't feel like remodelling the thing all over again, after all, you'd have to add a back to the coat in order to avoid that problem so obvious on that Vader model that was released (Which was a great modely all means). Well, hope that helped.

Archived