Home

This is beautiful!

JekRendar

What do you think about a selling our soldiers?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about a selling our soldiers?

• I like it!
    • It's good, but could use some revisions.
    • It's ok, but needs A LOT of work.
    • I don't like it.

Eureka! I've found it! Well, a few years ago, ok, about 4 or 5 years ago, I founded a small clan called the Jedi Knight Mercenaries, for DFII: Jedi Knight.

The purpose of this clan was to fight for other clans in clan matches. Well, this didn't work, we had fun, but failed as a whole. Basically, because no one understand the concept, and people didn't want others to do the fighting. (Remember, in FPS games, people always wanted even matches.)

Well, then it hit me, this could work out for the Associates, in the sense that we are in a different style game.

Here's my idea: We take the Combat or BH group, or both, and use them as a Mercenaries, say 10k per person. They fight for other PA, as a temporary member, for a day or week, or a battle, and then they leave (the leader has to use the /kick command, or else they stay in there forever). They give say 1-5k to the PA, and keep the rest.

It only makes jobs for our Combat guys, it opens a market for our crafters, AND makes the PA money!

What do you think?

I like the idea of Mercenaries (hell, it's been my character idea for...), but I don't think we should temp join other PAs. My plan (which I can put in stone now) is to get Master Smuggler/Master Pistoleer, and advertise myself on the Bazaar. Because of the Master Smuggler (more importantly, Master Underworld), I can buy and sell faction points. This will let me join sides temporarily at any time, and I will be able to take almost any job out there.

Ok, Neoc, did you honestly read my post? By the way, what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you have left for Spain?

Grask, the point of the Associate Mercenaries is to fight for other PAs in their battles. The only way this works, is either, A. Have the Associates declare war on the person taking our payee, or have our members temporary declare to other PAs. The safer choice is the latter.

I like your idea, however, you are talking about yourself. I'm talking about the PA interacting with other PAs.

Sure it could work if it was planned out and though out more, thinking of diffrent views of aspects and other peoples opinions. Now Jek, don´t start thinking you can start flaming me.

I am using net cafes over here for your information ok, i am still part of the PA just like you and i can subject my view how i like..

Yeah, it would be weird, at first. But, it would probably would be fun. Not to mention it's an easy way to get money without having to risk your neck or doing a mission.

BTW, anyone try one of the Explorer Missions yet? If you haven't here's a tip: unequip your weapon and look for the 5k ones. Those are the creatures that spawn right outside the towns. Of course, you have to circle around the town a few times.

Anytime Jatari.

Yeah, they are boring from all the running. As Chuck from PCGamer said, "SWG is possibly the Track Sim to date." Something along those lines.

Oh yeah, I'm still having fun.

By the way, thanks for the votes guys. I was kinda hoping I'd get more, so we can get a definite answer.

Archived