Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

I have been working on Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, and Clone models for AOTC/TC mod team. If your not familiar with the Mod you should be. It is going to feature some pretty hot stuff. Just so you get a feel of what I'm talking about. All three models will feature 3 different jet packs, and also have non helmeted versions. All info can be reviewed at http://www.geocities.com/neomarz1@sbcglobal.net/

or

http://aotctc.com/site/index.php

JangoCloneBLitz.jpg

The model is nearly finished, and hopefully you will see something soon. Stay tuned, Mars out!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks cool, and ya I agree the Boba Fett model should be scaled doiwn to look like a kid, maybe give him scraps of different Mandalorian armour like Jangos helmet, and then maybe give him his green suit and a differeny jetpack since it is Episode II and the last you see of him he is holding Jango's helmet.

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Looks cool, and ya I agree the Boba Fett model should be scaled doiwn to look like a kid, maybe give him scraps of different Mandalorian armour like Jangos helmet, and then maybe give him his green suit and a differeny jetpack since it is Episode II and the last you see of him he is holding Jango's helmet.

Well actually, Boba is just an extra... He's not intended to be used as a supporting character in ATOC mod. There will be different varients of Mandolorians so that players will be able to customize thier own characters to the extent of choice. Mars out!

Originally posted by Toonces

Oh my!

Mars, your work just keeps getting better and better :D

Hey Toonces!! Glad to see your still alive, Thanks man that means alot. The next project is always ahead, right? Good to hear from you... Hope we get a chance to work together again, Mars out!

Originally posted by Eldritch

Very impressive, Marz. So THIS is where you've been and what you've been doing... ;)

I've not heard of an Arc-Clone though... what exactly are they?

Well Dark horse has featured them in a few comics, Basically they are the elite commandos in the clone army ranks. I didnt know much about em, till one of the guys at AOTC mentioned em. I have another surprise... Lets just say that I have added a concept character that fills those ranks as well ;) This model will be very cool, just wait. Mars out!

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Toonces were have you been man havent seen you around AOTCTC forums lately? Any way we should be releasing Jango soon, well that is if Marz wants to. When he gives me the ok I will personally upload it to our site for download ok.

Heck yeah, I want it released immediately, I just don't know what Anakin thinks. Not sure if were doing a beta release with maps or what? I know Psyko's model was finished (right?), and we havent released it, but my vote is to get things released soon for at least beta, we got to keep interest in this mod. Mars out

Originally posted by The Cheat

hey mars what model did psycho make or are you not allowed to say and are going to keep it a suprise?

Psyko's model I believe he has posted screens back at AOTC/TC... If your talking about my little secret for this model... No its gonna be a surprise. Sorry

Originally posted by The Cheat

wow that looks really sweet mars, i can not wait for this pack to be released been waiting for a good clone/mandalorian model for a while

Dang Cheat! You are the "Post Master", I just put this up... thanks for the interest man... Talk to you later, Mars out!

Archived