Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tested it and nodraw works a little better than clear, but neither will actualy remove the polys so defenitly keep the surf files. All nodraw or clear will do is ensure that the surfaces that come back after dissmemberment are completely transparent, you won't be able to tell the're even there. Good luck Mars!

Originally posted by Padawan_7

Looks great Marz. Thanks!

Are you going to have time to add those two tubes that go out the back of his helmet to that little box on his chest? (It's kind of like the thing that the tie pilots wear.)

Well as much as I like accuracy, I think we will do a model without the LSG (life support gear). The tubes would require some fancy weighting. I noticed this feature earlier, but I wanted to keep it simple. Adding more polys is not good for game performance. I actually have added quite a few more to make the armor look better. So just imagine that the pilot forgot his LSG back at the locker room. :) Mars out

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

I'm glad you made the visit. The thing about mods is that you have to get people involved. A lot of us have lives outside our creations, it's sad because, really if I had any choice, this is all I would ever do. unfortunately, I cant put all my time into this, but I try... just ask my family. I want people to be interested in this project, so I'm doing every thing in my power to make this an interesting mod. Of course we have a lot of others involved as well. The tough part is getting everyone on the same page, and with my life being as busy as it is, its tough! I know we have some key players involved, so I really believe that we can bring a quality product to the community. Thanks Count, I hope your around for the download, Mars out!

Just try and stop me from downloading it! I know Mods take a long time to create and their key to success is support from the community. I did lose interest in AOTCTC though because their website had problems and they kept showcasing the same stuff over and over; I have faith that this Mod will be a success as I believe that there are only two Mods for Jedi Knight II\Academy that are going to succeed and they are this one and the Dark Forces Mod (Dark Forces II Enhanced may do aswell however they have a team shortage)

Originally posted by The Count

Just try and stop me from downloading it! I know Mods take a long time to create and their key to success is support from the community. I did lose interest in AOTCTC though because their website had problems and they kept showcasing the same stuff over and over; I have faith that this Mod will be a success as I believe that there are only two Mods for Jedi Knight II\Academy that are going to succeed and they are this one and the Dark Forces Mod (Dark Forces II Enhanced may do aswell however they have a team shortage)

Anakin has dropped some promising "short notes" that lead me to believe that whe this model is done, we should see something following soon after... Dont quote me on that, but its just a thought to ponder. By the way we had to back up a little on this model, there were some last minute suggestions that needed to be resolved. The end result may be a few days late, but It will also be a few days better! Mars out!

Our TC has more done than you know we should have maps to download soon. I am also trying to gather up new screenshots. This model is part of our TC and will be an AOTCTC Exclusive model. It weill be downloadable at our site before any other site. Alot more models will be coming out soon most likely. So come back and check out the latest updates in the forums. Also how can you lose interest when we offer you guys Forcemod 2 and Promod?

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Our TC has more done than you know we should have maps to download soon. I am also trying to gather up new screenshots. This model is part of our TC and will be an AOTCTC Exclusive model. It weill be downloadable at our site before any other site. Alot more models will be coming out soon most likely. So come back and check out the latest updates in the forums. Also how can you lose interest when we offer you guys Forcemod 2 and Promod?

A. You didn't do Forcemod.

B. You didn't do ProMod.

members of our team did Wudan and we are teamed up with them so yes technically we didn't but some of what is in our TC is in that so excuse me Wudan. Jesus bite of my head dude.

A. I never said we made it

B. We host them and they work with us

C. you are apart of the TC so you should know better end of story

D. Lets drop the subject

Archived