Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude we've explained a million times please look above! And for the last time we don't need any one to host us we got someone so quit emailing me. Sorry I am so rude but i can't even check my mail without getting a message saying i can host you. Thanks for the offer guys really but were set.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... Oh its time to wake this thread up!

O.k. I have contacted Anakin, I'm waiting for his response. Let hope we get this model out soon. I have to reformat my drive, so I need to get this thing out. I have my current model backed up, but I would much rather send it directly from my drive, just incase the backup doesnt work. Mars out

I so wish its released soon :)

a question: Will the Keldor soldier be released to?

a pic..for the other ones who didnt see it yet

modules.php?set_albumName=album04&id=abe&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

and what about the Clone pilot?..at least i think its the pilot.

The Far right and far left one..

modules.php?full=1&set_albumName=album04&id=aau&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Anyways ..your models are the best i have seen so far in JK!!!

guys guys, keep your pants on allright, stop complaining and stuff if you dont see the site yet or anything, cause its probably gonna be up soon...

really all your doing is annoying marz and anakin and all the aotc guys, so lets just calm down, and have some chips 'n dip...

Archived