Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

List of models and Maps Completely done and will be available or already available at AOTCTC:

Trebor Colman.................(Released)

Zam Wessel.....................(Released)

Eeth Koth.........................(Released When site comes back)

Saesee Tinn.....................(Released When site comes back)

Mandalorian Pack.............(Released When site comes back)

Clone Troopers................(Released When site comes back)

??MAP??..........................(Released When site comes back)

Alot of work is already finished but alot of the models need tweaking and probably wont release till later.

yes umm well by golly, where is the site? Oh well...gotta learn patience some time in your life. (Although now doesn't seem like the best time to learn it.;) ) Great news to hear that a MAP will be released when the site gets back up and running.

I've finished retouching the skins alittle (I'm damn happy with em)

and packed up every thing. Marz, Darklord do ethier of you have an E-mail or site(other than AOTCTC) you want mentioned in the readme if so please E-mail me.

Darklord60 when I'm done with the readme do you want these E-mailed to you, they're 940KB and 830KBs fairly small size wise.

Originally posted by Aaron Smith

I've finished retouching the skins alittle (I'm damn happy with em)

and packed up every thing. Marz, Darklord do ethier of you have an E-mail or site(other than AOTCTC) you want mentioned in the readme if so please E-mail me.

Darklord60 when I'm done with the readme do you want these E-mailed to you, they're 940KB and 830KBs fairly small size wise.

Well my site is at

http://www.geocities.com/neomarz1@sbcglobal.net/

and my e-mail is neomarz1@sbcglobal.net

Mars out!

I don't know about the clones but eeth and saesee are JA compatible.

The standard sounds.CFG from JKII dosen't work for JA,

JKII.CFG:chars/model name/misc

JA.CFG model name

So what I've done is create two extra PK3s one containing

Folder: models/players/model name/ JkII sounds.CFG

and the other with the same folder order and JA sounds.CFG

so you'll have to install two PK3s, but from what I can tell it works fine.

Originally posted by ObiKast

Marz, why you dont upload the model, on your site? :rolleyes:

I'm going to see what Anakin thinks about us posting somewhere else, cuz the site should have been back up by now. I am getting pretty frustrated... I wish we didnt have this site problem, but it is out of my control. Just a little note, I updated the bots in both the Clones and Mandalorian packs. They now work together as a team. I couldnt get all the models to cooperate, because "emotional attachments" only handle so many bots within the script. But most of em work, basic clones and mandalorians. I went against a whole plattoon last night:D Mars out!

i know i will download it no matter where it is at, i guess since it is made for the aotc-tc it should be put on thier site first but mars put a lot of work into it and since the site is down he should be able to choose if it is posted somewhere else now since it still is not up yet

Marz we cannot I haven't even got the sounds yet. And this is goigng to be an AOTCTC downlaod. I want other mods to know so they don't take our work like Knights of the Force and Seb(crea)'s AOTC SP mod. This will wait just be patient please. I want to see wow many people download it at our site.

Also I can't believe the site is still down Now I am pissed and people are going to know it to. Well this certainly does not make us look good so I apologize on cehalf of AOTCTC. If this model doesn't make to the site by mid week I will see that it gets posted somewhere else. I say mid week cause that will allow me time to edit the sounds Marz is supposed to send me. So marz Just convert those sounds to MP3 format and zip them and resend them my way. Folks I also don't know what to say about anakin's absense I have no clue where he is.

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Marz we cannot I haven't even got the sounds yet. And this is goigng to be an AOTCTC downlaod. I want other mods to know so they don't take our work like Knights of the Force and Seb(crea)'s AOTC SP mod. This will wait just be patient please. I want to see wow many people download it at our site.

Also I can't believe the site is still down Now I am pissed and people are going to know it to. Well this certainly does not make us look good so I apologize on cehalf of AOTCTC. If this model doesn't make to the site by mid week I will see that it gets posted somewhere else. I say mid week cause that will allow me time to edit the sounds Marz is supposed to send me. So marz Just convert those sounds to MP3 format and zip them and resend them my way. Folks I also don't know what to say about anakin's absense I have no clue where he is.

well whats the best e-mail to send em to. Cuz the last one couldnt handle the size. Its already zipped, I'll try again, but it probably wont go through

Mars out

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Your sounds are probably in wav format try sending them in mp3 format and zip them again

Unfortunately I dont have a way to make MP3's. did you get em anyhow... I actually dropped one of the sounds, so it should have went over to you.

One more thing... We need to start talking about another place to host the model. I will send an e-mail to Anakin, and give him a heads up. I really want this to be hosted on our site, but I'm begining to think it's not coming up anytime soon. I dont want this model to go nowhere, As much work as we have put into this, I dont want to see it go to waste. The site should have been up by now... I will eat my words if it pops up within 3 days, But I dont think thats going to happen. Mars out

Archived