Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People I need your help in oder to get this model uploaded I need someone to help me with a problem. Here it is.

I cannot get connected to the AOTCTC site instead I get The page cannot be displayed now I got on about one hour ago and I had no problem but now I get that error I checked everything I can't figure it out! Errrrrrrr Well the funny thing is I can connect on my dads computer which is in another room in the house on the same connection. Any ideas anyone?

:EDIT:

Well now its worse cause it seems I can only visit the site once and log in after I log on that computer no longer can view that site cause now my dads PC does not connect to the site. I am stressed out I don't know what to do I don't know if its the site or what cause I can't even connect to the FTP by using WS FTP PRO

Originally posted by DarkLord60

People I need your help in oder to get this model uploaded I need someone to help me with a problem. Here it is.

I cannot get connected to the AOTCTC site instead I get The page cannot be displayed now I got on about one hour ago and I had no problem but now I get that error I checked everything I can't figure it out! Errrrrrrr Well the funny thing is I can connect on my dads computer which is in another room in the house on the same connection. Any ideas anyone?

:EDIT:

Well now its worse cause it seems I can only visit the site once and log in after I log on that computer no longer can view that site cause now my dads PC does not connect to the site. I am stressed out I don't know what to do I don't know if its the site or what cause I can't even connect to the FTP by using WS FTP PRO

I'm having similar problems... By the way I just sent the final pk3 for Jango and the Clones to Anakins e-mail, I'd send it to yours, but I know its too big. Do you have an AOTC mail account that is bigger. It done.... We just need to get it up on site. Mars out!

Well your gonna say no, but i'll offer anyway...

I could upload it to the XGI (Xtreme Games Inc) server, i have my own webspace there and my own FTP server, i could upload it there just temparary until you get it on the AOTCTC site. :)

If you say no then im cool with that. :)

Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk

you guys think that like the gods don't want us to have these models released publicly? like if they ever finally do the world will end? or maybe you guys just have darn bad luck!

I think they just have really bad luck. Or maybe it's a combination or the two.

Originally posted by Tesla

Well your gonna say no, but i'll offer anyway...

I could upload it to the XGI (Xtreme Games Inc) server, i have my own webspace there and my own FTP server, i could upload it there just temparary until you get it on the AOTCTC site. :)

If you say no then im cool with that. :)

:eek::confused: still not up after so many hours of sleep lol....

Pls take his offer ..you could link the DL to your site ..and every body is happy :(

Hang tight guys. It will be up soon... believe me, it will be up. I am just as excited to get this out, as you are. If you want to just keep checking every second of every hour, thats fine ;) It will build up the suspense, hehe. Just kidding. Just check every once in awhile, I dont want anyone to go nuts here. I sent a copy to Anakin as well, so when he checks his mail, He'll know were ready. Hang in there guys. Mars out

Originally posted by DarkLord60

NeroMarz can you see the site cause I am still having problems I really don't want to format my PC if I am the only one who can't see it then I will but that means I will lose everything but I got to see the site!

hang tight let me see...

Archived