Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RJW_ca

Why don't you just give the model out now--you made everyone wait this long for it!!! We all know it's for your site--YOUR TC!!!

RJW_ca "OUT"

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

Jesus that makes me want to make you guys wait another week! But i won't cause that would be childish of me. I suggest you just relax I am doing all I can to get this model released. The reason we are making people wait is because I want people to realize how important it is not to steal models or peole work for your own mod like Seb(crea) from the German AOTC SP TC did and also Knight of the Force Mod by TimFX. I want to get th point accross to people. Next time we will just wait to release our stuff untill we release the TC if that happens again. So boys and girls you see why we are so tight with our work. We hope you will learn from this and take action next time. So if you see anyone using our hard work in thier mod our TC tell us about it cause they will hear from me! I am sorry if I am comming across rude or harsh but I can't stress how much hard work are put into these models and levels so please help us by being patient and supportive. I am sure Anakin would very much agree with me. Thank you for those who have been patient.

Originally posted by The Cheat

be patient, it will be released soon

Thank you The Cheat you have been nothing but helpful and patient.

Originally posted by The Cheat

be patient, it will be released soon

Cheats dah man! We should send him the model, so he can just brag to everyone! :D :D :D Just kiddin, but really he is dah Man! Thanks Cheat. Really everyone needs to calm down. Look I have had to wait for other people models, so it aint no big thing... Anyone seen that Plo Koon that Toonces was working on? Its been like a year right? This model is only just days away (if not a day away). Mars out!

Look the models look great!!!

The modelers are pretty good!!!

It's a game man!!!

I thank all of you guys for putting in characters in the game that were not even there to make it more playable

--I have been fallowing models and sites since they first opened

--I appreciate all the work gone to dong so

--I just wish this was better organized

I never mean anything bad to anyone--but

why doesn't this Anikin guy talk for himself?

please tell us what is going on here?

RJW_ca "OUT"

Originally posted by Tesla

It's Anakin BTW ;)

He's just probarly busy, running this TC must take up alot of his time, and he's from the UK, and us Brits are just natural born lazy arses :D

aye, so are we americans. (though i'm not very proud of my american-ness, but that's another topic ;) )

And of course noone here can stand having to wait but we must. I have been watching this model thread since the first post i had refrained from posting until recently. But everyone be patient, With all great things there is a cost. the cost of this is time.

Great. *goes to aotctc.com and start to press refresh every 5 seconds*... well not really I will resume my map and download all those amazing models before goes to sleep so I can convert them to SP if they're not converted by "default" (I posted how to do it in page 8 IIRC) then a few skinning and... well you can get the idea everithing a kid do when he gets a new toy :) and beeing adult will not stop me.

Now to finish my 3rd and last post on this thread...

Thanks NeoMarz1, DarkLord60 and all AOTCTC for making this for the community.

*resumes daily life and dissapears into the shadows of reality*

Thats it I am pissed I cant get into the FTP anakin gave me wrong password and host name but no user name know I am unable to upload these. So next person that has a site that post here we will host there and link it off that website so its official still on our page! Sigh these are kinda the problems you have when working with Anakin lol.

Archived