Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Archonon

Congratulations to the AOTC TC team for all their hard work. The models are top notch quality! Thanks guys. :)

One question (which I hope maybe you've been able to resolve at the TC) have you guys figured out how to extend the player list in MP? As my skins/models stand right now I can't add 1 more new model/skin or it will begin overwritting the icons in the MP player list (the models are still ingame but the icons don't show up in the selection list). Please tell me if you've managed to work out this issue, I'm dying to add your Mandalorian and Clone packs but with so many new skins of each they would overwrite about 10 of my old ones, is there any help you can provide?

Thanks again.

I had to open up files and delete extra characters icons

i have to say these are very nice, my favorite of the two packs would have to be dark fett. he just looks so awesome. now i dont know if i am the only person having this problem, but i am having a lot of missing textures or something making surfaces show up grey, one example is on a bunch of the clones the back of their helmet is really grey. also on the sniper jango the entire back is grey. also, on the jango with the complete jetpack (i think jango 4) he has the belt from the clones turned on which is untextured. i am not sure if this is just for me or not. i just thought i would let you all know. again great models and skins. i really like the dark fett, very very cool. thanks for doing such a great job.

I'm having problems too. I made NPCs of all clones, and I have some textures missing. Clone Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain and Captain 2 are missing big part of their helmet, "face" part. Other work like they should. I have checked their skin files and surf files, everything should be OK. What do you say? Whats wrong?

Originally posted by Scoundrel

I'm having problems too. I made NPCs of all clones, and I have some textures missing. Clone Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain and Captain 2 are missing big part of their helmet, "face" part. Other work like they should. I have checked their skin files and surf files, everything should be OK. What do you say? Whats wrong?

Hmmmm? Are you doing the NPC's in "single player"?

Originally posted by Scoundrel

Yes.

Yeah, For some reason Single player does not handle .surf files well. I havent been able to figure that one out myself, I thought that "no draw" in the skin file would have solved that, but I guess it didnt. If I figure out how to fix this, I will fix it in an update....

Hold it! I think I know what the problem is... I added the clone pilot in at the last moment. His helmet "clear" line may have not been added in the skin file, so what your seeing is the clone pilot helmet trying to render without texture. I will see if I can fix this, but If you cant wait for the update, just take a look at the other skin files, and copy the "clear" line for the Clone Pilot head, then paste it in the files your having trouble with. This should fix the problem.

The Clear line should read like this...

head_clonepilot,clear

Just paste that within the last lines of the skin file

Sincerely Mars:D

Originally posted by mace_sundancer

great model, but i think the bots coulda been named more clearly and why is there no clone pilot bot?

Woooops, Yeah... Another problem caused by sneeking in another model varient at the last moment :D I'll try to fix that as well. Mars out!

Originally posted by The Cheat

i have to say these are very nice, my favorite of the two packs would have to be dark fett. he just looks so awesome. now i dont know if i am the only person having this problem, but i am having a lot of missing textures or something making surfaces show up grey, one example is on a bunch of the clones the back of their helmet is really grey. also on the sniper jango the entire back is grey. also, on the jango with the complete jetpack (i think jango 4) he has the belt from the clones turned on which is untextured. i am not sure if this is just for me or not. i just thought i would let you all know. again great models and skins. i really like the dark fett, very very cool. thanks for doing such a great job.

Hmmmm, That is very characteristic of surfaces not turning off properly. I dont know why thats happening that way for you... I downloaded the file to test it, and Im not getting that kind of thing. Are you playing JA or JO? Have you tried to download it again? Get back to me on this, I'm curious. Mars out

Originally posted by ObiKast

Sooo Marz, with this models done.

What will be your next projects? :rolleyes:

Well... It's true I will be doing more work for AOTC/TC, but this project has really syphoned a lot of my energy. I plan on getting some of my vehicles in-game. Like the Zam speeder, and Republic Gunship. I actually just sent a new skin pack to JK2files (just for fun). I have finished a few sabers, but I may not release those... They are a little plain. I have also been doing skin work for the Snow speeder, Stap, and Speeder Bike (also posted on this forum). I may do another Character Model later, but I need to work on my weighting and import skills. There are a lot of holes in my knowledge in model importing. "Psyko" has helped me out a lot in this area, but I need to go back and learn more. Later down the line I would like to do comics again (3D of course). Keep an eye out, I still plan on doing something really cool, but I need to be more selective on my next big thing. Mars out

its really fun playing..but i found some bugs..nothing critical but anoying...

- Sometimes when you go into Duell the "shine" from the PilotClone turns into the "shine" of Arctrooper (with big jetpack!)

- And the Silver torso/helmet Boba with the BLue pants --> sometimes the belt appears..Without any textures.

well think thats all....maybe the voices are a bit to low on volume

Archived