Home

New banners?

ZBomber

I doubt any admins will read this, but could we have new banners? Like the Jedi Knight and KOTOR. We could keep this banner, but have other banners appear of refreshal of page. I have some good ideas for the action figures to put, so if any admins are reading this, please post.

Thanks,

ZBomber

Yes, I demand action fleet in there.

You can put in two, but say you put three. Don't worry, Phreak is from Florida and won't notice the difference :p

JUST KIDDING!

No, there should be a bunch. Phreak is one of the contributing members to this forum and needs his toys in there too!

Alternations are good idea.

Vintage

PotF2

TPM

PotJ

Saga

Lego

Action Fleet

Just an idea for the different ones. :)

Originally posted by Lynk Former

what's wrong with the banner we have now? if we change one we'll prolly have to change em all...

Well, we are the only people who go here... :dozey:

Your jsut mad they didn't put your banner up at RSN! :xp:

EDIT - Also, it doesn't have action fleet, and a lot of the figures there aren't that great.... :S

@ Z: Ike has his reasons and i respect that, right now i don't really care about that. the collection forum as well as the rest of the banner in the SW Forums are fine. Aresen didn't even have a banner so that's why i kept bugging them.

I'm just kidding Lynky. ;)

But, isn't there a code to just have different Collecting banners, like at StaR Wars Kngihts, every page has a new banner? We could keep this one too, I like the one we have, but we also need one for Action Fleet, 12 inch, and maybe a new Action Figure one (with newer figures. ;))

Thoguht of some banners:

4 Inch:

Boba Silver

Toy Fair Vader

Jango Final Battle

Anakin Hangar Duel

Padme Droid Factory

Count Dooku (Hangar Confrantion or soemthing)

Obi wan Acklay Battle

The theme for that would be Sega Figures. Ask Phreak about Action Fleet Banner. ;)

Originally posted by daring dueler

rite now were just trying to get someone to agree...:(

the banner we have isnt bad, but it could be better.

Yeh, I like the banner, but it doesn't have man ygood new figures.... (Everything the left of Vader isn't that great Fiugre wise. ;))

you can make all the banners you want but first you need to convince an admin it NEEDS a new banner

Isn't that what Rhett's for? :D

Any admins reading this? hellllo? Guess not... *rushes off to find Rhett..... again* :p

Archived