Home

Episode 3 "news" at starwars.com

Compa_Mighty

Hey people, I tried to post part of this yesterday, but the forums wouldn't let me.

Anyway, I'm not a Hyperspace member, so what I'll tell you is only from the headings on the home page.

Firstly, I remember several people saying in the "What would make you walk out of Episode 3" thread that they would be disappointed if Anakin's flying skills Obi-Wan talks about in Episode 4 weren't shown in the film.

Well, yesterday, one of the headings at the home page said "The greatest starpilot in the galaxy". The little picture showed part of a spaceship against a green screen... so that could be it... Anakin finally showing his flying skills. Spoilers:

Maybe in the space battle at the beginning of the movie... I think that's the last battle of the Clone Wars.

Then, the second cool thing that appeared at the site is the drawing in the side bar. There's Palpatine with a half-built Vader (without the helmet, but with the breathing mask) perhaps it's a scene from the movie... who knows?

Yeah, looks like a partially armored Vader to me too.

And if my knowledge is right, StarWars.com doesn't consider all the supplement books and stories part of their "universe," so any grand moffs outside of the movies - wouldn't they be considered 'unofficial' and consequently, not be put or referred to on the star wars site?

Originally posted by STTCT

Speaking of which, does anyone have the hyperspace pass - is it worth it? I was thinking of getting it...not sure though. Let me know!

It depends on your point of view. I personnally don't have it 'cause I don't want to pay for it but I've heard a lot.

You get exclusive news, images, sometimes live webcam stuff directly from the set and I think you can chat with some of the actors, crew-members I think although this I'm not sure.

If you can't wait 1 year and a half then sure get it.

Originally posted by STTCT

Speaking of which, does anyone have the hyperspace pass - is it worth it? I was thinking of getting it...not sure though. Let me know!

It depends on your point of view. I personnally don't have it 'cause I don't want to pay for it but I've heard a lot.

You get exclusive news, images, sometimes live webcam stuff directly from the set and I think you can chat with some of the actors, crew-members I think although this I'm not sure.

If you can't wait 1 year and a half then sure get it.

Archived