Home

name update!!

Wraith 8

hey peeps..... lets see what we got on names.

1. SEMPER PARATUS

2. United Galactic Citizens

3. United Associate Republic

4. Freeman's League

5. comrades

6. he Affiliates

7. The Firm

8. Entropy

9. The Union

10. The Ordained

11. Camarilla

12. The Valar

13. The Exiles

14. United LFN Alliance

15. LFN Fellowship

ok the poll will only allow me 10... so people... i already took out a lot of names... please select 5 .... wich you would NOT want.. so wich 5 are we throwing out?

Corzip Dinn

Well, United Associate Republic is out automatically, cause it has Associate in it, so that one doesn't count. :)

That leaves us with 14 choices.

1: I have no idea what the Freeman's League is, so that's out.

2: Camarilla

3: The Exiles

4: The Ordained

5: I'm not sure if you mean vallar or valor, but either way, I don't like it enough for a PA name. :D

Ok, that's my 5. :)

I do think The Comrades is starting to grow on me, followed by the motto: Semper Paratus (which I can't remember what ment again) :D

1).Camarilla It's a good word, but people who have heard of the game Vampire: The Masquerade will instantly think of that. They'll think we're a group of people who play V:tM, and thought that it would be cool. It reminds me of when I see a PA named Brujah or Wizards of Thay, etc.

2).The Ordained I don't think this tells about our PA. We're not priestly or anything.

3).The Exiles We're not ou...not all of us are outcasts :). Sure, a lot of our backgrounds say we are, but that's not what the PA is about. You don't have to be an outcast to be in the PA.

4.)Semper Paratus

[Not to pick on your spelling Wraith, but did you mean Valor?]

That's about it for mine. Some of the others could work nicely. I don't like Fellowship, but that's only because of my growing hate for LoTR. Also, like I said for comrade, that doesn't have to be the name, it can be a word that we work with/around.

[Edit] I'm a slow poster, so I repeated some things that other people said. And Semper Paratus means Always Prepared. I don't think that should be the name, but should stay as the slogan.

1. SEMPER PARATUS (not catchy enough for a PA name)

2. United Galactic Citizens (I don't like long names)

3. United Associate Republic (dito)

8. Entropy (doesn't suit the theme of the PA, I think)

12. The Valar (I don't like LotR names in Star Wars)

I guess those are my five least favourites. I like The Comrades and The Affiliates. Mostly because it is close to the original name.

1-The Affiliates

2-The Comrades-something about this though, that just gives it an odd feel.

3-The Firm

4-The Valar-although even if you meant Valar, I think Valor, or Valored, would sound cool, just the same.

5-Entropy

I think what is comes done to is something that going to be somewhat general, just Star Warsy at the same time, like the ones I voted for.

1) Comrades

2) The Union

3) The Affiliates

4) Entropy (no idea what it is though)

5) Freeman's league

BTW the valar was something I threw out as I'm reading the silmarillion. It is spelled "Valar". They are kinda like gods in LotR, but there are lots of them and lots of people-like a ruler, a crafter, a lonesome person, a fighter, etc.

Archived