Home

Orion Burger

Originally posted by curacao

nah , tisn't *that* hard to find, I know of a mint copy I could buy if I wanted. It is, however, meant to be one of the crappest games known to mankind, so I haven't bothered.

That makes no sense what so ever. You could sell that thing for a mint on eBay.

well, I know, sorta, but I don't really like ebay. Never really used it, and also I've seen lots of stuff go for lots less than they're meant to .. wouldn't be worth it for me unless I made a good profit .. over postage and all.

You can set a minimum price to sell for.

I keep glancing at the titles of current threads and I keep misreading this one as "Onion Burger" and then I get hungry. This has happened about half a dozen times.

I remember hearing about this game a long time ago; it didn't seem particularly good.

I know, Moos. I .. well .. just don't like ebay. Hmm, tell me what kind of price Oron Burger usually goes for, though?

Not exactly sure. It has been a long time since I last looked around eBay for games like that. I think the only time I saw it was a year or so ago. I can't remember exactly how much it went for though. I am fairly confident that it was over $70, but I couldn't say for sure.

I know, Moos. I .. well .. just don't like ebay. Hmm, tell me what kind of price Oron Burger usually goes for, though?

Not exactly sure. It has been a long time since I last looked around eBay for games like that. I think the only time I saw it was a year or so ago. I can't remember exactly how much it went for though. I am fairly confident that it was over $70, but I couldn't say for sure.

Archived