Home

Jek´s Membership

-=ReApEr=-

Should Jek be grantwed full membership to the =A= ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jek be grantwed full membership to the =A= ?

• Yes
    • No

Hello fello =A=´s, it is me live from spain. :) Now, since Jek feels everything should be widely discussed and open in the Associates. Then i think we should vote on him being in this PA, the way most of us got in, was voted on mainly by the leaders. :)

Hope Jan, Murashu, Corzip don´t mind me doing this. But i think it´s only fair we go along with what Jek partly want´s from this Player Association. ;)

Now if you want to see examples of Jek on the forums, and how friendly and nice he is. ;) ;) Then check out his recent Ass squad leader, worth it poll.

Just look for our great Leader, Jan´s post. Also what i would like you all to be aware of is how Jek likes flaming other Members in the PA.

Now if i was you Jek, don´t even start lieing. I have screenshots of you chatting to me about why you want to be a leader, and how much you hate a certain member within this PA. :eek:

I will be passing these onto Corzip once i come back from Spain. :D Which is hot as hell at the moment, and im enjoying it so much :)

Now another thing to consider is how Jek treats you once he finds out your real age. Jek thought i was 25 years old, from the way i was chatting to him.

This was when i was simpliy asking him why he wanted to be a Leader etc. And what enchancements and changes he would try to put forward if he gained it. Again i will post this info once i´m back from spain, since there in screenshots located on my home pc.

Once Jek learnt i was 13 years of ages, his reply was ' Ah you need a few life lessons then, you can take advice from mature people like me'

Even though the previous day he was listening to me and listening to my advice. Now he treats me with no respect, and that was only in one day. To be honest i am rather offended. :(

Now Jek we will vote on you being let Officialy into the PA, and the majority of votes win. This will be a clean vote, no flaming, spamming or trolling please..

Jek you got what you want, issues to be discussed openly.

p.s ( Hope you don´t mind this corzip, Jan Murashu. And to the =A= members. I am not a leader of this PA of any sort. :) )

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

The discussion is over, so this thread is rather pointless, Reaper. :)

AHAHAHA, ROFLMAO! I love it! There is several new threads started, since you last posted and you stop to reply to one. Mind you, that ONE is about me staying! I love it! The Revenge of Jan Gaarni.... Duh duh duh....

Ok, come on Jan, let's put the past behind us. We're even now. Forgive and forget, shall we? I know I have.

Reaper, although Jek was rude about you being 13, there is some truth. I would never say what he said, but you learn as you grow, and I am 18 years of age. I will listen to you, because you know more about the game than me, more-than-likely, but at the age of 13, you have A LOT more time than I do to play this game. I am still learning a lot of things at my age...

Anyway, Jek is getting on everyones nerves, and having FUN with it. You all are just playing in his little game. Allow him to post stupid things, and do not reply. Let WRAITH...the leader of the PA close his thread. I understand that you are one of the leaders, I think, and you feel as if you have some "duty" to reply to his threads.

DO NOT reply to his threads, if you want him to STOP. Sure, he will post idiotic things, but if you continue to give him pleasure, he will continue.

My two cents. Take it how you will, but I am right, because I use to be just like him a few years ago, but never on this board.

That's a conforting thought Jatari...Is it because she lives with you :):p.

"Let me on the computer!"

"No...almost have...Master Bounty...Hunter."

"I hate my life!"

Sorry just couldn't resist. Well anyway let me post my opinion (yes, you guys thought you would get off the hook this time and I wouldn't posst :) boy you were wrong :p)

I have about 2 points to make. One I feel that Jek should not be in the PA. Before I didn't even notice that he was burning people. Then in that big "Jan's Revenge" post I actually read his posts and found out that he was burning people and making a pest of himself. Also I think those screenies of Jek bad mouthing or ranting are unessecary Neoc. But if you must give them out I won't stop you.

Originally posted by JekRendar

AHAHAHA, ROFLMAO! I love it! There is several new threads started, since you last posted and you stop to reply to one. Mind you, that ONE is about me staying! I love it! The Revenge of Jan Gaarni.... Duh duh duh....

Ok, come on Jan, let's put the past behind us. We're even now. Forgive and forget, shall we? I know I have.

For those of you who do not believe me that he will not stop, let us disect his reply to this post.

AHAHAHA, ROFLMAO! I love it!

-Obviously, he is enjoying this. All everyone is doing is giving him pleasure

-

There is several new threads started, since you last posted and you stop to reply to one. Mind you, that ONE is about me staying! I love it! The Revenge of Jan Gaarni.... Duh duh duh....

-I really do not know what this is about, but here we see "I love it!" Which means he is getting pleasure out of people REACTING to him, and his actions.

Moral: Lets all try to NOT pay attention to Jek, yet report his "abuse" to a MOD, or ADMIN, which happens to be one of our LEADERS. This could solve a lot of things, just by reporting posts to leaders, and not making yourselves look just as bad as him, with posting to his threads.

Edit: Forgot to disect this:

-Trying to come to a common ground. Saying, "I am sorry, forgive me, I know I have forgiven you..." You have a chance to make a friend, and find out that he can be very smart, when you give him a chance. He just likes to RANT a little to much.

this has gone on long enough... see what jek here is acomplishing... a break up.....

Jekj..... this is your final warning.. get out and stay out.

and all of you.... DONT TALK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE... he is enjoying all this attention...... enough is enough.

Archived