Home

The Deathstalker has returned

Deathstalker

Hi all sorry I've been gone for a week, but my computer got a pair of real nasty viruses, seems to be happening to everyone I know, and my computer was at Best Buy for like a week cause they were so backed up.

I'm not gonna make the opening ceremony tonight because all the patches are taking forever to download I've been at it for over an hour and still have another hour to go.

I haven't read all the threads but Neoc I would love to help you out with security.

My character that was once ahead of most of the rest of the fighting characters in the this PA is probably behind now, if anyone can tell me any new places they have found to get XP that would be great.

Also if there is anything important I need to know please post it here my eye's hurt since I've been trying to read all the posts on this forum and on the official forum. I'm never leaving for a week again even if it means stealing a computer :)

Don't worry, we've moved the party to next week.

Good to have you back. They more than doubled the Action cost for Pistol Whip, so it's worthless now. I know some people will say, "Well, it was too powerful". Ok, then put a timer on it, or make it do less damage, or no damage. This though, is terrible. I'm back to 15min med times.

Anyway, just thought you should know, since you are a Pistoleer.

Yeah i had been reading about the nerf knockdown oh well, they also made my Plains hunter (cat from naboo) orange at least I can see his stats now but he is orange...also all my animals have higher HAM and damge now why is that and how come my two baby pets still are not full grown I've been a way a week and they have grown like 2 days worth

Hm... nice to see you back, even if I didn't have the pleasure of knowing you when you went away. ;)

Anyhow, I'm the mysterious setsuko, the Black Sheep of the Associates, since I'm unable to meet you all ingame. My powers are limited to sitting at the forums and being jeallous. But don't worry, as long as you're on my 'good side', you'll propably won't have any problems with me. Now, make yourself useful soldier, and go out and kill something! Hut-hut-hut-hut-hut! :)

Archived