Home

Tonight's Talusain Hunt: My LD Explanation

JekRendar

I know all of you that went on the Talus hunt tonight probably wondered why I went link-dead. Two words: International Blackout. Either that or a transformer broke. Either way, the entire town of Miles City (10,000 souls) lost power.

How did it turn out? Chances are you guys are probably still in-game and left me surrounded by several hostile red con mobs. Ah, it's ok, Jek's made it out of tougher situations.

Yeah, 'rents can be a pain. Keep saying the computer is bad for us. Blah. Not as bad as the Atari 25 years ago!

Yeah, but I rehooked with the guys. We split up and looked for the cave. Grask found it 10 minutes later and was under fire. Murashu and I were the first on the scene. I suspressed one the beasts while, Murashu healed Grask. Really good time.

Actually, the best time, was just before we split up to look for the cave was when, we ran into an Aggro spawn of I don't remember specifics, but lizards of some kind. Anyone back me up here? Anyway, Murashu and I were attacked first, and with me /follow-ing Murashu, we first Action Shot1'd and LegShot2's at him until he died from our EE3's. I harvested it's corpse for only 200 Scouting XP though, or maybe it was 200 units. I don't remember, I was having the time of my life.

Archived