Home

Adventure Gamers is returning on August 26th!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tabacco

I think in the past we've kept previews, etc. even when the game was cancelled. Evan would know that for sure, of course.

We do have an archived previews section underneath the main Previews directory, where we move previews after the games have been released. That's where the FT2 preview would have gone were we still running. Since it's cancelled, though, we don't feel too much of a need to recover it.

For those who just have to know why it was cancelled, it was composed and posted on the E3 show floor, and thus never saved.

- Evan

- If the site's drive is not restored, the forums will not be back for the Grand Reopening, and these Temporary Forums will continue to serve that purpose. If the site's drive is deemed unrestorable, we will likely start over with empty forums. I know, it's sad, but that may be reality.

"That makes me a saaaaaaaad panda.."

But to all the other news: WOOHOO!!!

Btw, I'd love to be a volunteer staff. :o

These forums are just temporary ones shoved up on LucasForums, a community for fans of LucasArts adventure games, and also some bad sci-fi films or something. Some people didn't need to re-register because they already had accounts here. :)

Good to hear that AG is coming back, anyway. If nothing else, at least LucasForums and the AG forums will return to going down at different times... ;)

Ah, see, we actually planned that from the start. Originally we were just going to schedule the reopening for your birthday week, but then we decided it would be easier and more fun to actually go back in time and reschedule your birthday to fit our reopening ;)

Originally posted by tabacco

Ah, see, we actually planned that from the start. Originally we were just going to schedule the reopening for your birthday week, but then we decided it would be easier and more fun to actually go back in time and reschedule your birthday to fit our reopening ;)

mushy.gif Awww!! Your thoughtfulness is more genuine than a Hallmark card!

...... uhoh2.gif

Archived