Home

Yep, here I am whining again.

At any rate...

Got a new boyfriend. Boyfriend dumped me after hm..about a month I think or less?

Uncle has cancer.

My mom has been acting bipolar, going from one emotion to another, being extremely oversensitive, much more than is normal, making my life hell.

Best friend had to go to hospital, all kinds of weird crap going on with her ex.

I've been sick feeling lately, lots of migraines, ISP is refusing to work properly and keeps booting me off...feeling crushed and miserable and alone. Again.

Not even sure why I'm posting as I'm positive I'll get heckled again as I did last time.

PS to those of you who would like to heckle; people post here about their lives a lot, so quit laughing and go suck your thumb in the corner.

Aww, (((((GJ))))).

*looks for something to cheer GJ up*

Hmm, well there's a little story, duno how much it'll cheer you up, but it's a nice story nevertheless:

An old man and his son lived in an abandoned fortress on the side of a hill. Thier only possession of value was a horse.

One day, the horse ran away. The neighbors came by to offer symaphaty. "That's really bad!" they said. "How do you know?" asked the old man.

The next day, the horse returned, bringing with it several wild horses. The old man and his son shut them all inside the gate. The neighbors hurried over. "That's really good!" they said. "How do you know?" asked the old man.

The following day, the son tried riding one of the wild horses, fell off, and broke his leg. The neighbors came around as soon as they heard the news. "That's really bad!" they said. "How do you know?" asked the old man.

The day after that, the army came through, forcing the locaal young men into service to fight a farawat battle against the northern barbarians. Many of them would never return. But the son couldn't go, because he'd broken his leg.

What I'm trying to say is not everyhting bad turns out to be bad.

I'm really sorry about your uncle, cancer is one disease I truly despise :(.

I hope everything works out for you, GJ!

P.s. Heh, that joke was pretty funny.. :p

(((((GJ)))))

Man, you seem to be unlucky all the time...

Actually I don't know how I can cheer you up a little... maybe be saying that I know how it feels to get dumped while only in a releation for about 1 to 1,5 month... :rolleyes: But I got over it, so you will too...

(((((GJ)))))

(((((GJ)))))

Man, you seem to be unlucky all the time...

Actually I don't know how I can cheer you up a little... maybe be saying that I know how it feels to get dumped while only in a releation for about 1 to 1,5 month... :rolleyes: But I got over it, so you will too...

(((((GJ)))))

Archived