Home

I thought I was smarter than the game... (Spoiler)

MasterTypoDemon

Once I was about to leave Tatooine on my way to Korriban for the final time before the Leviathon...

I gave Bastila the worst most basic lightsaber I had. No equipment, armor, sheilds, or anything. I figured if that was what she had when she fought Malak, then maybe that is what she would have when I faced her. Well, I thought I was smarter anyways.

I'm pretty sure it'd work with Jolee and Juhani.

I used to use that old trick in Final Fantasy Tactics... before a party member (and it happens more than once) betrays you, I uneqip them completely, so when they decided to rebel and fight me, they have nothing to di it with. Very funny.

I just realized that the balance requires both Sith & Jedi to exist... none of them will ever be totally exterminated (see Luke for example). And waaaaay back b4 the original trilogy there were Sith-Jedi wars that, in theory, were meant to exterminate the Sith. Very much like Jedi hunting by Vader & Co. And Vader was a Sith.

As I said to crazy old hermit,

True Sith never dies! :vadar:

• 2 weeks later...

The force is only at balance when there are no Sith.

Anakin was said to be the one who will bring balance to the force, in the end he did, he killed Palpatine, and himself in the process, leaving only the Jedi left, and balance was restored.

Then Palpatine gets cloned, Luke falls to the darkside for X reason blah blah blah...[/EU blabber]

Originally posted by MasterTypoDemon

i wonder if...

if you choose dark side at the end and have to face jolee and juhani, can you equip them with nothing? and have them throwing fists while you toss back lightsaber(s)?

That did work. I had them in their underwear throwing punches and kicking at me. :lol:

I think I remember Lucas saying that he balanced the force when he killed the Emperor and that the Sith cause it to be out of balance.

GL is all out of whacked out and contradicting himself now. Like the fact that in the OT the Darkside isn't more powerful but in the New Trilogy it is. How is one Sith Lord able to block all the Jedi from seeing the future. It's GL breaking rules that he set. It's backing out of things he set up already. :rolleyes:

well, back then he just wanted to make the movies.

however, now he just wants to make money.

so what better way that to contradict himself and make people peed off and have to go see the movie on the assumption that they will explain it. (i.e, obi wan and yoda dissappear but qui gon did't. it was "going to be explained in ep II" but didnt happen. i read the other day that it will be explained in ep III now.)

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the thread topic...I tried that. It didn't work. When Bastila goes to fight Malak, all her items magically transport themselves back to your inventory.

I know this because I left her with the same lightsaber she had before, just took out the crystals. Then after she disappeared, the lightsaber spirited itself back into my inventory...I can only assume this would go for everything else as well. ;)

Archived