Home

Casting our eyes upon KOTOR II...

MasterTypoDemon

What would y'all like to see?

I'd like the ability to raise or lower our ally's Force Attunement. A Dark Jedi Bastila or a good version of Canderous. To progress past level 20. To have more equipment able to buy. Maybe take us back to Coruscant. Bring in a world that we never heard of. And make it the center to the adventure. Maybe more open ended quests. Finish out some equipment combos (i.e. we can aquire Bandon's Armor, why not his saber?) A game that is harder getting to the end, but just as hard at the end. Possibly an explaination of Yoda and his species? This is the work of Lucas Inc right?

just becase you beat Malak, based upon the fact that you beat the game, doesnt mean the Sith and Dark Jedi are done for. I mean, Revan fell and the Dark Jedi continued.

Once you find out that you are Revan and tell it to the Dark Jedi, they still wanna fight you.

Besides, "Always two there are, no more no less"

It would be nice to be able download new levels after the game is beaten. I love the game but it still leaves me unsatisfied. Beat it on the lightside , darkside, playing again. pretty much know what to do to beat the game and will probably beat it in less than 25 hours, need some new surprises.

More options for Jedi - more powers, more Jedi classes, more lightsaber power and color crystals, etc. More quest choices; not have everything so black and white.

And PLEASE, some kind of "quick weapon" functionality where each character can customize 2-4 quickbar slots to automatically draw a weapon (or pair of weapons) selected by the player. For example, you set your Jedi up with the double lightsaber (or other melee weapon) in one slot and two blasters (for ranged attack) in another, enabling you to quickly and easily switch b/w each set without having to open inventory and manually change the weapon equipped in each hand. This is one of my biggest problems with this game - weapon switching is just too slow and clunky. Course now I never switch from lightsabers, so it's not such a bother anymore.

J.

I want it to take place at a completely different time, there is still 4000 years or so afterwards to explore, and about 20,000 years beforehand to explore as well.

Other than that, make it a little more like Deus Ex, where there are multiple paths to get through one part, ie. sneaking through vents/blasting through/send in a reprogammed battle droid. They didn't have enough of that, and whenever they did, it was pointless anyways.

Also, make the music louder :rolleyes::D

Some pretty good ideas.

I'd like the game to start you out as a Jedi and allow you to pick your type and a good deal of powers/feats/attributes right off the bat. I would like to see more options for the appearance of your character (including customized robes/armor). I'd like to be able to mentor a small group of raw apprentices and have one of the main challenges of the game keeping them on your desired path. I would also like to see more deep space combat and more competitive events similar to swoop racing.

Like there would be one with like five new planets coruscant would be a definite yes, and genosis, yavin 4, ect.

one with TONS of new armor, robes, blasters, lightsaber colors, crystals, and you can customize lsaber handles, darth malak's armor, mask, ect, revans face mask(that thing looks AWESOME!!) revan's cloak, ect

One with diff ways to make credits, etc(had to add this one, cant even afford cassus fett's armor!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More advanced character creation, like in Galaxies; choose hair color, eye color, length of hair and so on. May be a bit trivial, but it gives the character a lot of 'character'.

I would also like a more detailed city, like Taris, only with a lot more entries along the road, maybe street fights in the city.

Multiplayer & coop, but that's already rumoured to be in the sequel.

Being able to be 'ultra evil', engaging in combat with perhaps anyone?

Longer and more intense Jedi batteling, one-on-one duels, showing that the Jedi are not easily beaten, lasting for a minute against one of the really baddies.

Maybe realtime fighting...?

Lot more feats! Special feats and more indepth ones.

Originally posted by Rogue15

i think an KOTNR would be sweet.....fighting yuzzhan vong, imperial remnant....bwahaha

you read my mind Rogue

Knights of the New Republic :p

It'd be cool to fight against Thrawn/Joruus C'boath at the Emperor's Storehouse, or skip all that and battle against the Yuuzhan Vong (I like the Vong idea better).

And actual jedi Robes and masks. Like Revan's. And cloaks with hoods which can be pulled over your head or brought down.

to me the story was so good because it was different to the usual, a weird enemy shows up and no-one can stop them. In that it was the actual republic soldiers who were turned to fight itself. If you think about it though many of the core ideas have been done before in countless 'space games' but because its star wars i couldnt giva rats. :D

Originally posted by wesman84

I know this might sound crazy but i'd love for kotor 2 let you start out as a young padawan and progress through a whole lifetime......!!!

Why does that sound crazy?

That's a good idea. That's what I've always wanted this game to be like.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived