Home

Weaponsmiths

Toonces

Just a quick little question for my fellow Associates, who's the Official Weaponsmith for the PA?

I'm about halfway through Firearms II and I plan on taking it all the way to Master if I can, but I just wanted to find out who else may be going for the same thing. As far as I know, only Tok is going for Weaponsmith too.

Oh, if anybody has any extra metal that they would like to donate, it would be extremely helpful. I seem to go though more material than I ever thought possible.

actually, i was thinkin last night along the lines of when we both get master, setting up a small naboo house(which i got for now, may sell it) and having one of us sell ranged weapons and powerups, and the other sell melee and throw weapons...just an idea though :D

Considering the rate at which a lone Weaponsmith can turn out stuff, there is little concern about market saturation. I'm glad actually that I'm not the only one that is going to do it since there is always a large demand for weapons.

Considering the rate at which a lone Weaponsmith can turn out stuff, there is little concern about market saturation. I'm glad actually that I'm not the only one that is going to do it since there is always a large demand for weapons.

Yes.. me and Jan can continue the way we were..Im sure we will both make fine weapons..maybe when we are both master we can partner up..make weapons for the Grand Army of the PA...Opps..got carried away.

Is urban planner needed for a city?

Also I thought i might do some droid-engineering.....thinks:

Master weaponsmith -1 proffesion, 2.5 left

master artistan except domestic arts, -.75 proffesions, 1.75 left

3/4 medic -.75 proffesions, 1 left

1/4 marksman, -.25 proffesions, .75 left

3/4 droid engineer -.75, 0 left

but back to the point:

What does an urban planner do?

And what about the politician skill tree

What's the ballot box in pa hall do?

hmm ok thats it for my stupid questions