Home

Do Administrators get payed for this?

The Count

haha...we wish we got paid...not one of us receives any cash from LFN. All of our ad banner revenue goes towards maintaining the network. We all hold onto hope that some day we'll see a check in the mail, but we certainly don't cross our fingers :)

Swoosh

Well, it's a long process and since there are so few of us...I don't really think there is a defined process on becoming an admin. I'd say the best way to become one is to launch an awesome site for any new game LEC announces and then hope we will invited you to the network...then you'd probably be an admin. But, no promises from me!

Basically, it's a long and hard process...all of our current admins have been around for YEARS.

Swoosh

Well, it's a long process and since there are so few of us...I don't really think there is a defined process on becoming an admin. I'd say the best way to become one is to launch an awesome site for any new game LEC announces and then hope we will invited you to the network...then you'd probably be an admin. But, no promises from me!

Basically, it's a long and hard process...all of our current admins have been around for YEARS.

Swoosh

Originally posted by Swoosh

Swoosh

Also has to do with connections. And if you come a lot. And if you can code. And if you are good at taking peoples pants. *eyes Rhett* :D

Archived