Home

Rebel or Imperial?

lusia

if u want to fight the power, rebels.

if u want to oppress, imperials.

hehe, well i went rebels, my brother went imperials.

from what i see in the faciton pets, imperials have the way better ones.

standard stormtroopers - 8000 HAM

rebel senior special forces - 5000 HAM

o yea, the rebels do not have a medic faction pet....that i know of.

i've tried virtually every one. plus you can buy an at-st on the imperial side.

best rebel faction pet imo = senior special forces wilderness fighter. 15% resists 5.5k ham and 190-200 dmg.

but the one that does the most dmg is the senior specforce heavy weapons expert with 10% resists, 5.5k ham, and 200-210 dmg.

pretty meager...all the stormtroopers do at least 200-240 and the at-st...18k HAM and a ton of damage...

my friend took the shuttle to coronet overt with her at-st, and suffice to say, she killed 10 rebels before she was put down.

i am not bothered by the outnumber of imps to rebs, it keeps the feel of the movies..the only thing i dont like is other species joining the imps...i mean, the imps hate other species..THEY ENSLAVED WOOKIEES AND MON CAL!! so maybe the next patch should include that disadvantage..the imps dont like other species besides humans..so they cant join.

Non-humans helped the Imperials at times... like that Trandoshan bounty hunter in ESB? Or that spy with the long nose in ANH? Or the little snout-nosed guys who set up the carbonite chamber for Darth Vader in ESB?

Also, I think there are waaaay more rebs than imps, at least on Corellia and Tatooine.

Originally posted by waffleman

I am an imperial wookie and slowly am creeping over to the other side. I want to get as much as i can out of the empire before trading over to the rebel side.

Yeah me too, but it won't work. I wanted trooper pets and trooper armor and then join the rebs, but my REB faction points are at -2100. No chance lol. Anyway I'm a zabrak and things cost x1.5 more than others so that sucks.

Notes to the terrorist faction known as the Rebellion:

1) You are inferior. You lack the training and discipline that the Imperial Army has perfected over the last three decades.

2) You are poor. You lack the financial backing that makes the Empire superior.

3) You are weak. The rebels are led by men. The Empire is led by a farseeing Jedi Master.

4) You lack organization. You are organized, but the Emperor uses his superior Jedi abilities in the form of a power called Cohesion. The Empire is the elite fighting force that it is because of this. (Having all one species makes this power more effective, hence, the Empire only allows Humans to join)

5) You lack numbers. The Empire outnumbers you ten to one. Deal with it.

6) You are the Underdog. Enjoy.

7) You lack technology. Compare capital class vessels. The Empire has ISDs, VSDs and SSDs. You have Corellian Corvettes and Nebulon B Frigates.

Heheh, I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say on this, but it is the truth. There is a price you pay to be a Rebel. At least in faction points, it is somewhat canon. However, I still feel all rebels should be covert.

LOL!

1) You are inferior. You lack the training and discipline that the Imperial Army has perfected over the last three decades.

One word: Courage and spirit. On every mission we get support from Twi' Lek College Cheerleading girls sympathetic to the cause. We'll never fail them!

2) You are poor. You lack the financial backing that makes the Empire superior.

We've got the Light of the Force to warm us:). And welfare for money.

3) You are weak. The rebels are led by men. The Empire is led by a farseeing Jedi Master.

Actually, we're lead by a frog. But I see your point.

*Clears throat*

Three words: Battle of Yavin.

4) You lack organization. You are organized, but the Emperor uses his superior Jedi abilities in the form of a power called Cohesion. The Empire is the elite fighting force that it is because of this. (Having all one species makes this power more effective, hence, the Empire only allows Humans to join)

5) You lack numbers. The Empire outnumbers you ten to one. Deal with it.

Numbers don't matter. Brains matter. Having 10 000 fighters on your disposal and launching only a handful when your station is being attacked... 'nuff said.

Second, any X-Wing pilot could defeat an entire TIE squadron by himself, and any princess on a bad day could take

7) You lack technology. Compare capital class vessels. The Empire has ISDs, VSDs and SSDs. You have Corellian Corvettes and Nebulon B Frigates.

Two words: Calamari Cruisers.

Two more words: Superior starfighters.

I still feel all rebels should be covert.

Chicken:).

j/k

A wookie imperial.... wookies are only an enslaved race in the Empire... lol.

"Rebels are inferior" ?. Yes, and the Stormtrooper in the movies were brillant military planners and tactisons. Only 90% of the IA is cannon fodder

If all rebels were covert, they wouldn't be rebels. Rebels fight for their cause not sit back and let the opposition control the universe.

Originally posted by Just Darth

Non-humans helped the Imperials at times... like that Trandoshan bounty hunter in ESB? Or that spy with the long nose in ANH? Or the little snout-nosed guys who set up the carbonite chamber for Darth Vader in ESB?

Also, I think there are waaaay more rebs than imps, at least on Corellia and Tatooine.

A bounty hunter has no faction, its just a bounty hunter, it may work for the IMPS, or the rebs, but its just buisness to make money..

Originally posted by After

A bounty hunter has no faction, its just a bounty hunter, it may work for the IMPS, or the rebs, but its just buisness to make money..

Your wrong actually, many of us do have Factions. Many of us use our skills to gain fighters out of the Imperial army, resources and credits. :D

We live to make money, and kill scum is a secondary objective. I should know, i am after all.. a expert bounty hunter.. :fett:

Archived