Home

Padded armor for sale.....

dow_30

I have padded armor for sale now. I wasn't selling any I was making before because it was, well, crappy. Anyway, I have better technique now and it is coming out pretty good. If you are interested send me a tell in game. The price will be 20K for =A= (or whatever) members, and as most of you know it goes for 50K on the market. I also need hide badly, especially scaley.

I do not carry much in stock because I can customize the color so it doesn't make sense to pre-make a ton. If interested send me a /tell in game.

Also, Grask maybe we can work out a slicing deal on the padded. The ham costs are high.

I have padded armor for sale now. I wasn't selling any I was making before because it was, well, crappy. Anyway, I have better technique now and it is coming out pretty good. If you are interested send me a tell in game. The price will be 20K for =A= (or whatever) members, and as most of you know it goes for 50K on the market. I also need hide badly, especially scaley.

I do not carry much in stock because I can customize the color so it doesn't make sense to pre-make a ton. If interested send me a /tell in game.

Also, Grask maybe we can work out a slicing deal on the padded. The ham costs are high.

I will be contacting you in a few days i think..I got harvestors and such setup..so im not long on money..i think i might emptie them again tomorrow and redeed them for the time being..that way i can get money saved up so i wont have to scrounge for money every two days. once i can get up in the high 100 thousands(maybe in the neighborhood of like 150k or 200k, ill buy from you, and get my harvestors back up:D..I have two questions though..

1)How does it block kenetic energy, compared to Chitin?

and

2)if i got you some of the hide, could i get a discout?:D

no worries Reaps I can take care of me self even tough you have all the money in the world I would feel better by knowing I have acompished geting it by my self.:D :D

But then, What's this?...*Jatari sunddenly knows what he should do* eh em, I will have reaps pay for armor as a token of friend ship and will wait till he get's back...:D

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

I will buy everyone full suits for free in the PA :D Nothing go´s to show my love for the PA, but im afraid people who want me to buy them a full suit off Vega.

Will have to wait till i come back from spain this weekend. :)

Get me one Reap and hold it.. Im gonna be gone for the weekend(i cant show up for our post party party :()im sorry about that..and with school..i dont know if ill ever catch you at the right time..i might have to get up early to pic it up from you reaps.

Hmm looks like too many want's black and blue. :)

I'll have to think of something else then.

Can you make some body samples, Vega? I mean just the chest pieces, in 3-4 different colors? Not including white, cause I know how that looks. :)

But 1 black, 1 red, 1 blue, the same as the padding, and one grey maybe.

I'll pay for it. :)

Archived