Home

Welcome me!

536's Cousin!

Greetings and Salutations,

We always welcome our member's kin with open arms. Sit down, relax, and enjoy the great company of the GB.com forums.

You should feel honored to be welcomed by such a member as Gunner. He is truly a pioneer of LFN.

Oh, and Rhett should be by to give you your official Lucasforums Welcome Basket, complete with complimentary elves! :D

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Hey I was pointing him to the booze for 13-year olds: orange juice and lemonade!

We have Orange Juice and Lemonade here?!?!

*runs to the cupboard and gets a BIG glass of lemonade*

Back to the topic...

WELCOME!!!

My 2 pieces of advice...

1.Don't take anybody seriously (well, most of the time)

2.Avoid the one whose name starts w/ and "E", ends w/ a "s", and has a "et" in the middle. j/k

• 2 weeks later...

whoa seems i caught this thread a tad late... anyways i wouldnt expect him to post much with his english not so good and all, living in iran (i helped w/the thread... :) ).

Anywayz home come i never got one of those elf basket thingamajigs?

I'm also gonna remove the "I'm In Iran" portion in my sig since well in an hour and fifteen minutes were headed back for the sweet, sweet US of A. Though I will still miss here... (what with the uncle who sells motercycles and thus lets us ride em.... and the abundance of being able to leave the house and not being screamed at...)

Hi 536's Cousin!! Sorry I didn't get in here sooner. I've been out of town.

*hands 536's Cousin! an official LucasForums welcome basket*

It was hand crafted just for you by my basket making elves. :rhett: It's got tons of good stuff in it.

Now, find yourself a seat on one of the sofas, order yourself a Jawa juice fromt he juice bar and feel free to join in on any of the conversations we have going! :) We don't bite!... well, Eets does but we give him pills for that so don't worry.

Archived