Home

Uru Live needs you as a beta tester!!

garrisonages.jpg e3librarys.jpg

Uru: Ages Beyond Myst Beta [August 20, 2003, 9:28 PM EDT] -

Ubi Soft Entertainment and Cyan Worlds announce the expansion of the beta testing for Uru: Ages Beyond Myst for the PC, the upcoming spin-off of the best-selling Myst/Riven series. Here's the word:

"As we enter the final stage of the game's development, we are excited to invite interested fans to assist us in improving and shaping the evolving world of Uru." said Rand Miller, founder and CEO Cyan Worlds, Inc.

Play testers are invited to become among the first to experience the deepest, and most compelling Myst storyline to date as they participate in a modern day exploration and restoration of the ancient D'ni civilization. Uru (pronounced Oo-roo) includes a compelling single-player offline adventure in addition to an expansive persistent online experience, Uru Live.

Play testers will experience both the single player game and Uru Live. Candidates will need a PC with a broadband internet connection (see specs for minimum requirements below) and must visit http://www.urulive.com to sign up.

http://www.bluesnews.com

Originally posted by Homoludens

pleto sten1pinkgreen.gif Trep

:)

pleto, remember, there will be a solid single player campaign for Uru as well.

yes, but i want to play on the net with my adventuregamers-friends ;)

(oh well there are always net-cafes with dsl :D)

I am gonna kill those stupid greek phone organisation for making dsl only cable for companies (due to expense) :mad:

I actually was accepted as a beta tester last week and am currently messing around with Uru right now. If Ubi Soft is okay with it, I hope to have some beta test reports next month on the site.

You DO realize that by even telling us you're involved with the beta, you're violating the NDA that you had to agree to before you started....unless you got some special press access I suppose :rolleyes: . Whatever, just thought I'd give you the heads up ;)

Archived