Home

*updated *Saturday 8/23 9pm EST on Dathomir

Murashu

Ok I asked for hunt idea requests and most of them seem to be for Jedis and Nightsisters on Dathomir. If you want to join us in the hunt for them please come to Dathomir a little before 9 and be ready for action.

I will try to make as many buffs as I can but I highly recommend every buy a small stock of Muon Gold spices or any of your favorite ones. MG gives you alot more mind pool for about 10 minutes so those of you always dying due to mind damage really should try.

Loot: Do not come expecting to get phat lewts. When I lead these type raids it is normally for adventure and the reward of taking down a mob that we shouldnt be able to kill. Enjoy hunting with your friends and worry about making money or getting loot later on when you go off to solo.

I will collect all loot and split it up at the end of the hunt. Armor segments are going to Vega so he can make us some sweet armor ;)

Exp: Do not come expecting to get awesome exp. My intent is to slay as many dark jedis and nightsisters as we can without dying. Everyone should be doing as much damage as they can inflict in the shortest time and not worrying about exp.

Listening: Some people seem to leave this ability at home when they get around groups. If you want to run up and start attacking random mobs when I say not to attack then you can die and wait for the rest of us :D

It costs me anywhere from 10-15k credits in meds and revive kits every time we do a hunt because people do not think or listen and charge into a bad situation and start screaming "HEAL ME" or asking for a revive.

I already have people on my "not to invite list" because they either don't listen or think they should be able to loot everything before it hits the ground.

Come prepared to have fun and lets learn to work like a team instead of a bunch of people zerg rushing a Kimogila.

Bah, I'm not going to Dathomir for anything... #1, I have no Scout skills, and since Dath. is a low gravity planet, I'll be way behind. You guys know how when we go on hunts, I'm always yelling wait up? Just think about that but ten times worse. #2, I'd rather go to Tatooine and check out Fort Tuskens updates. I want to see how much stronger the Tuskens have gotten, and get a chance to fight a Tusken King.

hmmm....it sounded fun, but from what has been posted it doesn't look like I'll be any good :(

I know I haven't hunted a lot, but after I can stop crafting like a madman I plan to start hunting more and doing missions more.

(and repairing armor on the fly :) )

I have zero scout skills and have no problem on Dathomir, just stay with the group and dont attack everything we pass =)

I forgot about the ceremony Friday so I will push it back until Saturday.

I'll still be going hunting as soon as the ceremony is over though if anyone wants to go do something.

Ok just an update on this hunt. About 7 of us went to Dathomir last night and did a couple of Baz Nitch missions. The agro range is not too bad here but there are tons of agro mobs scattered all over the planet. If we take a large group we are going to have to go sloowwwww and use extreme caution.

We saw a Dark Jedi Master kick a CH and healer's butt last night. Please Please Please bring Muon Gold spices to help your mind pool and regen. The DJM gave those boys some serious mind damage in a short time. I am going to make some more buff for tonight but I need you guys to get your minds buffed as good as you can if we want to survive.

Plus 60, is that it :p?

Muon Gold

Effects:

* Mind: +500 for 600s

* Focus: +500 for 600s

* Willpower: +500 for 600s

Required materials:

* 15 water

* 15 radioactive

* 15 metal

A subatomic reactant that results in intense mental clarity and focus. Banned by Imperial authorities due to its degenerative effect on neural pathways.

I suggest anybody who needs Spice talk to Tea. He's a friend of mine who is a Fence (Master Spicer), and his prices are amazing (Neutron Pixie for 250). If anybody needs a copy of his prices, let me know and I'll forward you an email.

[Edit]OH! One more thing. Very important! If you're going to be taking Spice, bring some food along with you. You know that bug that makes your stats stay down after you heal wounds? Yeah, same with Spice. If I took this stuff, I'd end up with 100 Mind, -50 Focus and 200 Willpower the rest of the night (and that's just the first hit). Now, don't let this discourage you from taking spice ;), but just be cautious.

[Edit2]Since the patch yesterday, that stat loss thing might not happen, but I haven't tested it yet.

Support your local spice maker and buy lots of Muon Gold :D

This stuff will do amazing things for those of you who normally drop like a brick when a creature hits you. Not only does it give you a bigger pool but it makes you regain mind at a faster rate.

Archived