Home

Who's taking Screenshots of the party?

JekRendar

I'm just wondering who will. I can't attend. I wish we could postpone, but it's been pushed back several times over already, and we need to open it, so we land our mark in SWG History.

*ugly, run-on sentence* Anywho...

Who will be taking screenies?

Anyone have any good webhostings?

Are we gonna take a group picture?

Anyone know of any good picture editors, so you can add people that can't make it?

Thanks, just a few questions, I had.

we had 2 security groups prtecting guests from the lake retreat to the hall.. unfortunatly team beta got slaughtered by maulers.. i believa defective weapons discgharge by oine of the members ;)

and on our way back including me grask got incapped in front of me by some angry looking spitting rawls..... and later Arina sacrificed her self to save me :)

all and all succesfull :p

I'd say it was a pretty successful mission. None of the guests died, and that's what our goal was.

As for the party, I think that went great also. Time went by fast though, and I didn't get to mingle as much as I wanted to. It got a little hectic at the end when people decided they didn't want to walk back to Theed, and we had to have a series of brutal executions.

How were the fireworks?

haha yeah...it will be a sad sad day for SWG when then dead penalty is fixed...:p well the fireworks were cool and I could only be around for the begining of the party but had to leave shortly after...:mad: stupid parents...Sooooo the Opening of Mcwookies was cool and so was the PA hall opening and I'm glad to have met with all the outsiders after the party when the fireworks went off in broad day-light...*Jatari shrugs* but hey what can you do?

Archived