• Thermal Detonators
    • Jeron Fusion Cutter
    • Imperial Repeater Rifle
    • I.M. Mines
    • Packard Mortar Launcher
    • Stouker Concussion Rifle
    • Assault Cannon

Depends for me on the situation.

In an Imperial base, facing off nothing but Imperials (Fest), give me that Bryar! Slow, yes, but accuracy and ammo saved is a far greater asset. An E-11 is faster and might do fine if I have a few bounty hunters thrown into the mix as well (Ramsees Hed)

The concussion rifle and assault cannon are good for later levels with multiple adversaries with high vitalities, but they eat up the power cells and are harder to come by then energy cells. All the other weapons, except the TDs, I can beat the game without using.

Did you ever play that addon mission where you had to take down a Phase 1 Dark Trooper with nothing but your Bryar pistol?

That was intense. ; )

Or how about the official level where you had to fight a pack of Kell Dragons with nothing but your fists? LoL.... try doing that in JK (it's nearly impossible, but in DF you can do it with skill).

The Dark Trooper Assault cannon I loved, because it wasn't just a "kill everything" gun like the BFG in Doom, yet it was still respectably badass in all its destructive power.

Guest Novelle Tion

The E-11. The scarlet bolts roared smoothly out of that gun like a Lion in silk pajamas. Used it throughout the game more than any other weapon, and enjoyabley so.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by SITH 1000

there would be nothing wrong here if you all went to this website that tellls about cheats. http://www.cheatcc.com sponsured by http://tjlegomanpw.proboards19.com/ Sign up today, then your fun begins:D

Unnecessary advert spamming

Oh yeah, the repeater would have to be one of my favourite weapons. But as Katarn07 stated, it depends on the situation.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jedi Luke

Unnecessary advert spamming

Oh yeah, the repeater would have to be one of my favourite weapons. But as Katarn07 stated, it depends on the situation.

[Yeh, sorry about that... I know that i should stop doing these stupid advertising(wicth i just did) But for now i'll not advertise.]

Back to topic now...:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ArchVile

hi guys! just so u know, i'm new here.....um.....my favorite weapon is probably the E-11 blaster rifle, because it's fast powerful (or so i think).......hehe:D

Yes, you're right but what it had in that it lacked in accuracy. Welcome to the boards ;)

Looking at the results and seeing the Concussion Rifle so high up in the votes, was any one else really disappointed with the version in Jedi Academy? I know it's a different engine, but JK/ MotS pulled it off and those introduced its secondary fire.

• 4 years later...

Archived