Home

Old names

gorganfloss

Now, let's see. I'm in control of the following profiles...

Holo-Sidious

Count Tyranus

Son of Jango

Commander Bond

Golden Gun

Darth Vader 421

Qui-Gon Jinn 14

Count Dooku 2

Die Another Day

Austin Powers 9

Komari Vosa XII...

... and now Shinzon of Remus. You know something, I've got a really great memory.

PS: I've just edited this post to add Count Dooku 2 to the list. It would seem my memory isn't that great after all.

Originally posted by Shinzon

Now, let's see. I'm in control of the following profiles...

Holo-Sidious

Count Tyranus

Son of Jango

Commander Bond

Golden Gun

Darth Vader 421

Qui-Gon Jinn 14

Die Another Day

Austin Powers 9

Komari Vosa XII...

... and now Shinzon of Remus. You know something, I've got a really great memory.

All on this board?

Originally posted by |GlobensGeng|

Wow! that's pretty long!

One simple question:

How to change name?(I don't wan't to do that, I just wanna know how to do...)

Go to the help/feedback centre and then go to "Need a name Change? Post here!" then post your request. :D

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

must admit jed, i was wonderin who you were until i saw this thread :D

* Rofl and giggles *

* High fives Jah afterwards *:dev11:

Hey ! Thats was short lived and you know that...i think i had it for only a day

Hmm, could be, but that account is still active at the swampies hangout is you can remember.

If only i know the url to it. Damn computer change!

Originally posted by KBell

I only changed my name because i misspelled it, but geez people, shouldnt your name be sacred od something? :p

Lol well my current one is, ah if any of you native swampies like me out there remember Yadu?:p (which now I really like for some reason but don't worry I won't change my name due to more confusion, maybe just a sig revival of it:p) Then I tried to switch from Matt-Liell to Cryptic, but it just didn't fit, everybody got confused and kept saying Matt...er..Cryptic so hey I just had to change back.

Originally posted by Yoda_623

I doubt many of you remember me...but I posted a lot last year. I can't believe how many new swampies there are now though...o_0.

I remember you quite well. You were my master in the early days of The LucasForums Jedi Academy. To this day the LFJA is still going strong, I even became a council member. And a mod, and then a supermod...bah... forget it! :D

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I remember you quite well. You were my master in the early days of The LucasForums Jedi Academy. To this day the LFJA is still going strong, I even became a council member. And a mod, and then a supermod...bah... forget it! :D

How many LFJA masters can say their padawan became a super mod? I'm proud of my old padawan..:D

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Lol well my current one is, ah if any of you native swampies like me out there remember Yadu?:p (which now I really like for some reason but don't worry I won't change my name due to more confusion, maybe just a sig revival of it:p) Then I tried to switch from Matt-Liell to Cryptic, but it just didn't fit, everybody got confused and kept saying Matt...er..Cryptic so hey I just had to change back.

Lol I remeber more of your names than that.

Archived