Home

Samorost - a miniature

You just have to check this piece of art out if you're either adventure or art fan:

http://www.freshsensation.com/samorost.swf

This is just incredible. It reminded me of my childhood and also it proves that all in the long line it's not the technical side of games that matters but estethical and emotional.

Edit: Grim Fandango along with Samorost are games that prove that this side of entertainment is more than capable of providing things that can truly be percieved as pure art.

yep, it is very good(weird) and liked it(much) the first time i plaied it....

(when jaf(?) linked it) :D

tnxs for reminding it...

Grim Fandango along with Samorost are games that prove that this side of entertainment is more than capable of providing things that can truly be percieved as pure art.

well i don't put samorost to such a place in my mind....but it does has it...;)

and also, there are more games except grim that makes computer gaming an art :)

Yeah, I was just going to post and say "Hasn't someone posted this before?" but it looks like jaf pointed that out already.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool. I don't know if I'd call it INCREDIBLE, or great art, but it was certainly a fun and pretty little game. I'd like to see more from the creators.

I now officially apologize in advance to anyone who may or may not have posted this link earlier or later than anyone else at any time in history on the Adventure Gamers forums, including, but not limited to, deadworm, jaf, and/or Tamz. *breathes*

/me walks away confused

Archived