Home

Looking for a Reabl PA in Scylla

Breetai

I am a ranger and pistoleer. I am looking to join a PA that their leader's gives mission such as exploreing places, getting resorce's, going to other planet's to attack the empire, ect. My last PA was one that would take almost anyone and just let them do their own thing. I am wanting a group that has stuff for it member's to do.

If interrested please e-mail me in game. I do not read these forum's that often. My ingame name is also Breetai

Thank you for your time.

First When I was trying to post it was saying page cannot be displayed. So I went back and tryed to post it again. After 3 times I quite and decided to try again later. I came back, made this thread, then I noticed the other 3, but their was nothen even posted on them so I came back here and made that reply about it. Also I would like to add that I have been trying to delete the other one's but I can't.

Also I would like to add that I have been trying to delete the other one's but I can't.

Yes, I know, and I was going to edit my post to reflect that right after I posted it, but the forum went dead on me. :D

You were unable to delete the threads because there were no posts to edit. :)

So don't feel bad, it wasn't your fault. ;)

Archived