Home

The future of McWookiees...

Xx_Patman_xX

Ive been thinking about this for a long time and have come to one solution...

I will not be online enough to maintain all the matinence I currently have. Since I will only be able to play on weekends, I imagine I can barely keep my harvestors running, let alone my Restaurant. So, what Iam looking for, is someone to be the manager or owner of McWookiees (the name might change). They would own the house, and every sunday or saturday, I meet them and give them all the food neccesary. Now, the owner would have to handle matinence, I would handle my few harvestors. So, is anyone willing to take this role? The only requirments are..

Willing to sacrifice 6 lots

Possible picking up Merchant skills (not neccesary)

Someone who is willing to handle the heavy matinence.

So... do I have any volunteers?

I would love to take over McWookiees. I am a qualified worker and a restarant worker in real life. Even though, I say I'm poor, I don't have a lot of money because I don't run missions. I would gladly run missions to pay for matinence.

Also, I wouldn't change the name if I wanted. As a McDonald's worker for 3 years, I would carry on the McDonald's mission and share the happiness of Chewbacca (Ronald) to everyone.

Finally, we can not forget the founder, Ray Kroc, er, Froobuk, without whom, this wonderful change wouldn't have gotten started.

ok, maybe I'm too much of a dedicated person...

But, really though, I would try my best to make McWookiees a great place to chill and have parties for the PA, and non-PA members. Thanks.

Froobuk... You can keep everything as owner and just give people admin... the admin/vendor list bug has finally been fixed... admins can pick up items drop items open items, basically do everything! and they can pay the maintenance

Nice work bogey! :) . Yeah, this sounds good, I will put just about everyone on the admin list. Hopefully everyone combined can keep the place up! This sounds good...

btw, I dont think I will be playing to much until Player cities are in. And it doesnt have to do with school. Right now, Iam kind at a boring stage. McWookiees is cool and all but it doesnt require to much time. Just every day or two make a bunch of food and put it up. And I havent been in the mood for grinding recently... So Ive been spending a lot of time with my two alt characters, Frabuk, Froobuk's sister entertainer on Eclipse and Patx Mauyr, the hopeful Commando/Squad Leader rebel on Shadowfire. If anyone else gets bored with their character, make a rebel on Shadowfire! I could use some comrads.

Archived