Home

A Huge Thank You

Jo

Ok. We have everybody who does their Part in The Affiliates. Vega makes great armor, Corzip watches the whole thing through, and so on. But i feel that we have ONE HUGE thank you we have never said. Murashu. I think he gets The Biggest Thank you of all in here. He hosts alot of hunts, loses money to ever med pack he makes and doesnt sell but uses on us. The dathomir hunt last night he used 50 PACKS!!!And i also feel over half of us last night could have listened to him more(me included a couple times). So, Thank You Murashu for all you have done. You have help every single one of us at least once so we all owe you a thank you.

Thanks guys, i'll keep hosting hunts as long as you guys keep coming to them.

I do alot of crafting for my medicine business, but my main objective in SWG is to explore every planet, complete every quest and kill every bad guy the devs give us and I can't do that without you guys helping.

I agree. Murashu is the patron saint of the Affliates! Murashu, is one of a kind.

Sure, the guy may have a few grays coming in. Sure, he has a son almost as old as some of us. But, this guy is great, he's the most patience thing the Affliates have. PLUS, he's the FIRST and ONLY Master Doctor and Master Combat Medic on Starsider.

Not to mention, he's a Carbineer. W00t, we Carbineers have to stick to together.

Thanks, Murashu!

i have nothing else to say but thank you murashu...

i only wish i had the time and strength to go on a hun with you guys :)

i really want to be envolved at least one time.... this weekend ill be away again. :(

but keep up the good work murashu .... thanx :)

Archived